Find the Perfect Speaker for Major 2024 Events Today
- International Women’s Day
- NAIDOC Week
- R U OK Day
- International Men’s Day
- International Day of People with Disabilities
- End of Year Events
Here at ICMI, we see a massive influx of demand for certain speakers in the lead up to key annual events. From important observances like NAIDOC week to fun end of year parties, securing the perfect speaker or entertainer for your event means getting in early. Here we want to highlight some of our in-demand talent for key annual events in Australia and encourage you to book early.
International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day falls annually on 8 March, and is one of the biggest events on the corporate calendar. Create an impactful event with one of our inspirational, motivational, business or leadership speakers, including:
- Olivia Carr – Entrepreneur, social change maker and philanthropist.
- Christine Nixon AO, APM – The first female police commissioner in Australia.
- Nicolette Rubinsztein – Company director, author and former GM of Commonwealth Bank.
Observed during the first full week in July each year, NAIDOC Week is an important way of recognising and celebrating our indigenous history. At ICMI, we’re proud to have a diverse roster of indigenous speakers, including:
- Cathy Freeman – Gold medal Olympian and Australian sporting icon.
- Christine Anu – Iconic Australian musician and advocate.
- Noel Pearson – Lawyer, academic and land rights activist.
R U OK Day
Taking place on 12 of September, R U OK day is a good opportunity to reinforce the importance of mental health and having open, genuine conversations about life’s ups and downs. We have a host of speakers that can offer their personal and professional experiences with mental health so you can build a meaningful event:
- Jelena Dokic – Tennis champion and survivor.
- Osher Günsberg – Media personality and mental health advocate.
- Dr Kerry Maberly – Cognitive and behaviour scientist specialising in mindset, change and challenging behaviours
International Men’s Day
International Men’s Day is celebrated each year on 19 November and is a great opportunity to participate in a global discussion on masculinity and issues facing boys and men.
- Gus Balbontin – Former executive director and CTO of Lonely Planet.
- Simon O’Donnell – Test cricketer, AFL footballer and TV commentator.
- Dr Norman Swan – High profile physician, journalist and broadcaster.
International Day of People With Disability
International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD) on December 3 is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to a more inclusive and diverse community in Australia, with insightful speakers from ICMI ready to help you learn how to contribute to a positive change:
- Dylan Alcott AO – Champion tennis player and Australian of the Year.
- Rhiannon Tracey – Motivational speaker and inclusion & access advocate.
- Dr Dinesh Palipana OAM – Award-winning doctor and co-founder of Doctors with Disabilities Australia
End of Year Events
Create an impactful and entertaining end of year event with MCs like Mike Larkin, Ben Sorensen and Claire Hooper, musical acts like Alinta Chidzey and the Sam Ludeman Band as well as variety acts like aerial ballet performers Aerial Angels and ventriloquist Dean Atkinson.
Interested in booking now for your event in 2024? Call us now on 1800 334 625 or make an enquiry online.