- Medically qualified journalist Dr Norman Swan is a multi-award winning broadcaster and journalist, health commentator, speaker and facilitator.
- He has an international reputation as the Australian correspondent for the Journal of the American Medical Association, the British Medical Journal and he consults for the World Health Organisation in Geneva.
- He is best known as the multi award winning produce, presenter and journalist for the Health Report on ABC Radio National, Health Minutes on ABC NewsRadio, ABC Television's Catalyst and as co-host of Life Matters on ABC Radio National and reporter on Four Corners.
- Norman Swan created, wrote and narrated a four part series on disease and civilisation, "Invisible Enemies" and also co-wrote and narrated "The Opposite Sex", a four part series for ABC Television.
- Dr Norman Swan's career has been driven by his desire to keep the Australian public informed of health developments as they happen. He combines medical expertise with investigative reporting, clear analysis and the knowledge to report the latest research in health and medicine.
- Health & Medicine
Dr Norman Swan was fantastic. Our students found him very engaging, charismatic and we were very happy he had a short morning tea with the staff at the end and answered their questions also!
Perfect fit for the event, extremely experienced facilitator, easy to work with, engaging with audience, understood topic.
Sweet Mango Consulting
Dear Norman, your speech was astonishing in its depth, its feeling, its relevance and its accuracy, but then we were confident it would be. We have received praise from all who were privileged to hear it, and excellent follow up. We look forward to working with you again in the future.