- Olivia Carr is the founder of SHHH SILK and Spiritual Girlboss, a female-female mentoring platform.
- She is an entrepreneur, public relations expert, philanthropist, social changemaker, and inspiration for all those with the drive to follow their dream.
- SHHH SILK fans include Kim Kardashian West, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Kylie Jenner and Gisele Bündchen.
- Olivia started an award-winning children’s entertainment business at age 24.
- Expert on resilience and how to go from sacrifices to success.
- She went from a single mum to founder of a multi-million dollar business.
- Reengaging company culture and retaining key talent through wellness
- Pathway to resilience
Using positive thinking, connection, wellness and purpose to increase your resilience.
- The evolving workplace
What the future will look like, and what your employees worry about (or need now more than ever).
- Personal growth to help your professional growth
In an everchanging workplace, work-life balance is no longer separated. Personal growth is now equally as important as professional growth in order to move forward and succeed.
- Success mindset and why it matters more now than ever
How to identify your purpose and use it to drive you forward.
You were amazing!!!! Really inspirational
Chief Marketing Officer
I have met a lot of amazing women, but you have disturbed me in a good way. You have put fire in my belly.
Thank you for sharing your story today, you have inspired me to be fearless in my pursuit of my purpose in business.
Talent Advisor ANZ
The Arnott’s Group
Olivia, Great presentation today at the Women’s event!! Loved it!! It was amazing and I heard many people talk about it afterwards – you own it lady!!
Head of sustainable business and CSR
Thank you for your talk today at the Retail Women’s Forum, absolutely inspiring! I absolutely resonated with your story
Di Bartoli Coffee
I just wanted to thank you for speaking and sharing your story. I was incredibly moved, and you have ignited something in me that I couldn’t quite place my finger on. Purpose, is what I need to focus on, and how I can use my passion to help others. I just wanted to say thank you, it was truly inspirational.
Head Of Macro Product Development