Jelena Dokic Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jelena Dokic
- Jelena Dokic is an Australian former world no. 4 tennis player, commentator and best-selling author.
- Originally a refugee from Yugoslavia, Jelena shares her struggles of being a refugee, dealing with poverty, racism, bullying, and discrimination.
- For over 20 years Jelena suffered physical and emotional abuse at the hands of her father (who was also her coach).
- Jelena Dokic is the author of her bestselling autobiography Unbreakable, a book which details her career and her life.
- Jelena does commentary and TV work for Channel 9, Fox Sports and Tennis Australia. She also works for multiple radio stations and regularly writes columns in Australian media publications.
- In 2018, Jelena Dokic was awarded the Momentum Most Inspiring Woman of the Year Award.
Topics for Jelena Dokic
- Ingredients for success
- Resilience and perseverance
- Mental Health
- Overcoming the odds
- The life of a refugee
Testimonials for Jelena Dokic
Jelena Dokic was engaging and easy to work with, her story was just mind blowing. Jelena also took the time to chat to our conference delegates and sign books, it seemed nothing was any trouble.
NSW Revenue Professionals Inc.
Great content, delivery was on point, evoked emotion from the audience.
Jelena Dokic was a great choice for our IWD Morning tea and we have received 99% excellent feedback in our post event survey.
Transport for NSW
Just read all the feedback posts from the parents of students on social media and they said their daughters were all thrilled hearing about Jelena's story and encouraging words. The parents also said they wished they were part of the breakfast.
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
Jelena Dokic was engaging and passionate. She gave a great deal of herself in the keynote and the Q&A. We have had great feedback from the session and it really helped with the theme of the day. Giving people permission to ask for help and step into their own power.
Spotlight Retail Group
Jelena Dokic story was absolutely amazing, her delivery, her inspiring journey how she overcame her private & personal family challenges, every young person should hear her story! This is what resilience looks like in the face of adversity! Our student leaders & staff thoroughly enjoyed her presentation! I would definitely get her on board again 100%.
La Trobe University
Jelena Dokic was so engaging, down to earth and so generous with her time. Out team were all so amazed with her vulnerability to tell her story.
Ray White Real Estate
Very honest and heartfelt. You could empathize strongly with her .
Ritchies Stores Pty. Ltd.
Jelena Dokic's keynote had a powerful message and very well received by our audience. She got a standing ovation at the end. Her presentation style suited the material well, and she was very accommodating answering questions from the audience afterwards.
Housing Industry Association
Her presentation was extremely well delivered. She had just the right amount of emotion and she certainly brought the audience along with her on her journey.
Melbourne Cricket Club
Jelena Dokic was more than excellent. She has exceeded all our expectations; her speech was so emotional, and inspirational at the same time, that we had guests crying by the end of it. Having Jelena as a keynote speaker was a huge success for the club as we had over 300 guests attend the event. Jelena is a great speaker, great professional, amazing and inspirational person to meet.
Geelong Football Club
Everyone was looking forward to hearing Jelena, and the audience was captivated by her. Q&A time also gave a wonderful personal insight.
Run for MI Life Ltd.
Jelena Dokic's story is compelling and she is truly inspirational – the audience loved her.
Coleman Greig Lawyers