- Dr Kerry Maberly is a cognitive and behavioural science specialist.
- Is passionate about understanding why people do what they do.
- Specialises in applying cognitive, organisational and positive psychology principles combined with behavioural economics insights.
- Has more than 20 years’ experience developing leaders and individuals across diverse industry sectors.
- Strategies for resilience & self-care
- Understanding our habits
- Unconscious Bias
- Understanding Quirks of the Brain
- Why I don't do what I know I should do
- Psychology for Leaders
- What every leader should know about the brain
- Difficult conversations made easy
- Mindset shifts for leaders: Essential transitions to lead more effectively
Kerry was a fantastic and informative speaker! Her content was catered towards our audience and their specific interests/ objectives. Kerry's contentt was clearly presented and kept our audience interested throughout. Our client and guests commented that the speakers at this year's conference were the most engaging and highest quality yet!