- Simon O'Donnell was not only a highly successful AFL footballer but also international cricketer.
- He was the Winner of International Cricketer of the Year 1990, a winning member of the Australian World Cricket Cup Winning Team in 1986 and captain of Victoria’s winning Sheffield Team in 1990.
- Was diagnosed with cancer which he successfully fought for 12 months, after returning from the World Cup victory.
- Has a successful media career in horse racing, cricket and football, spanning over 25 years.
- Making it to the Top
- Ingredients for success
- Makeups of a winning team
- Fighting the odds
- Preparing for the unexpected
- The Ups and downs of life
Excellent – Simon’s topics connected with everyone in the room. He was funny and very engaging.
Civil Contractors Association
Simon was fantastic, very friendly and approachable. All the guests were ecstatic about his presence.
The Mint Organisation
Simon was very entertaining and humorous. The crowd certainly enjoyed his presentation.
Fisher & Paykel
Excellent delivery and very personable.
Excellent. Fantastic, had everyone in fits of laughter. Made it a fun afternoon.
Simon spoke well of his experiences in life – both good and bad, highlighting the need for determination to succeed in all facets of life.
Excellent... have received 100% positive feedback from the people who attended and it has the town buzzing!
National Australia Bank
Excellent. Simon was a great speaker, very funny. He was even better at answering the crowd's questions and was great when put on the spot. The co sponsor also enjoyed having him on his golf team.