Sami Shah Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sami Shah
- Sami Shah has been profiled in the New York Times, ABC’s The Australian Story, BBC Radio 4, appeared on QI with Stephen Fry, and The Project.
- Sami is a former co-host of own radio show ABC Radio Melbourne and Radio National, as well as being a guest on QI with Stephen Fry, The Project, ABC News Breakfast.
- Sami Shah has won awards at Perth International Comedy Festival, Fringe World, Melbourne Fringe, and nominated for multiple Australian and international literary awards.
- Published an autobiography I, Migrant, a fantasy novel Boy of Fire and Earth, and a non-fiction book The Islamic Republic of Australia.
- He has written and performed a documentary on the history of Pakistan for BBC Radio 4.
- Sami has also written and performed documentaries on Religion in Australia, Free Speech, and Race and Racism for ABC Radio National.
- Sami Shah has performed for the Red Cross, Australian Medical Association, TED X Melbourne, ABC, United Nations, AGL, Unilever, Dept. of Health WA, Science Industry Australia.
Topics for Sami Shah
- Power of laughter to overcome challenges and connect people
- Importance of diversity and how to incorporate diversity into your environment
- Anti-racism and how to implement it in a constructive way
- Freedom of speech
- How to write comedy, how to incorporate comedy into your content
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Sami Shah
He was really funny and engaging.
A swaggering dynamo
The New York Times
Precision timing...a masterclass in comedy
Combines insight with oblique wit and linguistic flair
Steve Bennett, Chortle UK