- Sami Shah has been profiled in the New York Times, ABC’s The Australian Story, BBC Radio 4, appeared on QI with Stephen Fry, and The Project.
- Former host of own radio show ABC Radio Melbourne and National, as well as being a guest on QI with Stephen Fry, The Project, ABC News Breakfast, Frequent host on ABC News Breakfast.
- Won awards at Perth International Comedy Festival, Fringe World, Melbourne Fringe, and nominated for multiple Australian and international literary awards.
- Published an autobiography I, Migrant, a fantasy novel Boy of Fire and Earth, and a non-fiction book The Islamic Republic of Australia.
- Written and performed a documentary on the history of Pakistan for BBC Radio 4, Religion in Australia and one on Free Speech for ABC Radio National.
- Performed for the Red Cross, Australian Medical Association, TED X Melbourne, ABC, United Nations, AGL, Unilever, Dept. of Health WA, Science Industry Australia.
- Power of laughter to overcome challenges and connect people
- Importance of diversity and how to incorporate diversity into your environment
- Freedom of Speech
- How to tell your story in a unique and inspiring way
- How to write comedy, how to incorporate comedy into your content
- Master of Ceremonies
He was really funny and engaging.
A swaggering dynamo
The New York Times
Precision timing...a masterclass in comedy
Combines insight with oblique wit and linguistic flair
Steve Bennett, Chortle UK