Pete Ceglinski Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Pete Ceglinski
- Pete Ceglinski is the CEO and Co-Founder Seabin Project.
- Is heavily involved in the technical design and development of a technology that both cleans the oceans, addresses science and behavioural change.
- Seabin to date, has captured 1,906,933kg of waste.
- Amount captured each day 3,612.8kg.
- Number of Seabins to date, 860.
- He a background of product design combined with ten years of boat building for high-end racing yacht teams.
- Has a keen interest in free-diving, surfing, scuba diving, stand-up paddle boarding, camping, road trips, travel, photography, art and design.
Topics for Pete Ceglinski
Testimonials for Pete Ceglinski
Pete was brilliant. Many considered him the best speaker they’ve ever seen.
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI)