- Pete Ceglinski is the CEO and Co-Founder Seabin Project.
- Is heavily involved in the technical design and development of a technology that both cleans the oceans, addresses science and behavioural change.
- Seabin to date, has captured 1,906,933kg of waste.
- Amount captured each day 3,612.8kg.
- Number of Seabins to date, 860.
- He a background of product design combined with ten years of boat building for high-end racing yacht teams.
- Has a keen interest in free-diving, surfing, scuba diving, stand-up paddle boarding, camping, road trips, travel, photography, art and design.
Pete was brilliant. Many considered him the best speaker they’ve ever seen.
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI)