Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert
- Kylie Moore-Gilbert is the bestselling author of The Uncaged Sky: My 804 Days in an Iranian Prison.
- She is an academic expert in the Middle East.
- Kylie is a regular commentator in Australian and international media.
- Kylie is an experienced speaker on harnessing resilience to overcome adversity.
Topics for Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert
- Human connection in overcoming adversity
- Kylie shares her story as a political prisoner in Iran.
- The psychological impact of solitary confinement.
- The universal lessons she learnt.
- The importance of human connection in fostering resilience and finding the tools to overcome adversity.
- Women supporting other women.
- World affairs
With a PhD in political science, Kylie is available for panel discussions etc. on subjects relevant to international relations and world affairs, including the Middle East.
Testimonials for Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert
Moore-Gilbert’s resilience is jaw-dropping
Australian Book Review
The Sydney Morning Herald