Briony Benjamin Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Briony Benjamin
- Briony Benjamin is a best-selling author of ‘Life is Tough But So Are You’ and a keynote speaker who focuses on bringing more ease and light to life’s challenging times.
- Briony is a Video Marketing specialist who has generated millions of views for organisations, purpose-led brands and movements.
- As an impact-content specialist Briony has helped to createcut-through digital content for the world changing movements and organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund, The Climate Council, The Sum of Us and Climate200.
- Briony was named Producer of the Year at the 2019 Mumbrella Next awards.
- She was Executive Producer at Mamamia Women’s Network, Australia’s largest digital network for women, where she created some of their most viral content.
- Briony has been featured on The Project and The Morning Show talking about resilience and mindsets during challenging times.
- She has been a guest on Turia Pitt’s Podcast ‘Turia Pitt is Hard Work’ (out September 2022) and Mia Freedman’s ‘No Filter’ Podcast.
- Some of Briony’s previous speaking clients include KPMG, Southern Cross Austereo, CANVA, Amber Electric, Business Blueprint, Accounting for Nature, QUT, State Government of Victoria, Chambers Russell Lawyers.
Topics for Briony Benjamin
- Briony’s story
From high-flying Media Executive at Mamamia making viral videos, to a shock stage 4 cancer diagnosis at 31, this was the ultimate wake-up call that you only get one life. Documenting the journey via video led to Briony’s story going global. She shares the most helpful ideas, tools and mindsets for facing difficult or uncertain times.
- Workplaces that create winning ideas
Organisations that value creativity and innovation and carve out space and time for it are ultimately those that will be the most successful. What are the conditions that lead to the best creative ideas that ultimately position organisations for success?
- Creating viral video content that has impact
The trends, the principles of great content and how to come up with great ideas that connect with millions.
- How to have a creative career you love
Speaking to early-stage creatives, Briony delivers sage advice to inspire and give clear direction to the next generation of creators, media professionals, artists and creatives. She helps clear the path and shares tools they can keep tools up their sleeves for establishing great careers whilst also looking after themselves.
Testimonials for Briony Benjamin
SCA Sydney and NSW offices were incredibly fortunate to have Briony spend time with us and share her insights and wisdom in living a full life. It was a timely reminder to take each day at a time and be grateful for what we have in the present. Briony’s own life experiences are an emotional reminder that life is precious and to ensure we’re living it to the fullest. We get to create the movie trailer of our life! Thank you Briony, you are truly a bright spark everyone needs in their life!
Southern Cross Austereo
Briony’s presentation was incredibly honest and powerful. She made us both laugh and cry with her real, heartfelt story. And she inspired us all to think differently about how to navigate challenging times.
Briony shared her incredible and inspiring story with our team - words that they will never forget, and which no doubt resonate during the tough times that they will inevitably go through at some point in their lives.
Accounting for Nature
We loved have Briony speak to us today. Such a refreshing interlude into the daily grind of online meetings we’ve had for more than 18 months. Briony tells her story with passion and love and kindness and acceptance and gratitude – and she makes it fun and cheery, despite the tough stuff she’s been through. She reminded us of what’s important in our lives. To have fun when we can. To take care of ourselves. That we’ve only got one life and one body and this is it. And that it’s totally OK to just take one step at a time. As Victorians emerging from lockdown, we all so needed this today.
State Government of Victoria
Briony brought an incredible amount of much needed energy to our team at KPMG when many were in the throws of our worst national lockdowns. Her practical advice and real-life strategies resonated with the group which you could really tell through the level of engagement and also the many positive comments I received after the session. If you’ve been struggling for some inspiration on how to keep your team engaged in these challenging times, I’d highly recommend a keynote from Briony.
As a speaker, Briony is not just engaging and heartfelt, she is organised and 100% professional, which is so important for anybody who is trying to pull an event together.
Briony's presentation really stood out on the day. She had me laughing out loud, holding back tears.. and actually learning so much practical stuff.
Writer & Entrepreneur
Briony combines sincerity, wit and wisdom in her work like no one else I know. Positive feedback filters back to me for weeks after Briony speaks with our Creative Industries students. We need hopeful empowered and actionable advice now more than ever and Briony is a marvel at gifting that to young people.
Lecturer in Creative Industries
Queensland University of Technology
Briony is an extremely compelling speaker who captivates and connects with the audience due to her
authenticity, her warm presence, and her professional, engaging delivery. She is a masterful storyteller and
communicator who leaves the audience inspired and empowered.
Videos for Change
I thought Briony was so inspiring and really appreciated having the opportunity to hear her story. I was glued to my seat, taking notes and hanging on her every word for the entire presentation.
Rocky Trail Entertainment