Tan Le Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tan Le
- Tan Le is the founder and CEO of EMOTIV, a bio-informatics company focused on identifying biomarkers in the brain for mental and other neurological conditions using electroencephalography (EEG)
- Tan is the co-founder of SASme, a wireless technology company providing SMPP platforms to telecommunication carriers across Australia, Asia and Europe
- She was named Young Australian of the Year in 1998 and in the same year was voted one of Australia’s “30 Most Successful Women Under 30”
- As a CEO, futurist, and technology expert, Tan Le is a brilliant woman on a mission to cure and treat neurological disorders.
- Tan is not only brilliant, but has an awe-inspiring story of leaving war-torn Vietnam on a boat with her family, and shares her journey as a young refugee in one of her many inspirational keynotes.
- In her interactive keynotes, Tan Le will live demonstrate the mind-blowing technologies her company has developed, such as a mind-reading headset, right in front of the audience.
- Tan Le’s story was featured in the Eternity Exhibition of the National Museum of Australia. Tan has been featured in Who’s Who in Australia since 1999, Who’s Who of Australian Women in 2007 and 2008, and Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology” in 2010. Tan Le has also been honoured by the World Economic Forum as a Young Global Leader since 2009.
Topics for Tan Le
- My immigration story
In this captivating and inspirational keynote, Tan Le recounts her childhood fleeing from war-torn Communist Vietnam, to her life as an immigrant in Australia, and how those circumstances have shaped her both personally—as the intelligent and driven woman she is today—and professionally—as the CEO of neuroengineering company Emotiv.
- The future is closer than you think
Tan discusses the latest advances in EEG brain monitoring technologies and the implications these technologies will have on the future of scientific and academic research, advertising and media, education and training, mobility, defense, communication, automotive and IoT (internet of Things) development, and in the lives of people with mental and other neurological conditions.
- The CEO outside - Refugee, immigrant, women in tech and CEO
In this presentation Tan talks about the moment she realized it was okay to be an outsider. When she realized that outsiderness was an advantage and a kind of freedom. She encourages everyone to be a perennial outsider because an outsider is not locked into the way things are, they look at things with a fresh perspective, and they never stop asking questions. These are qualities that are ripe for innovation, and Tan’s story is proof of that.
- You think, therefore you can - The headset that reads your brainwaves
In this captivating presentation Tan Le demos the headset and talks about its far reaching applications in the industries of gaming, robotics, psychology, medicine, and many more.
Testimonials for Tan Le
Tan was AMAZING! She exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU for listening to what the nuances were of our group, as well as taking the time to understand the personalities of our audience and decision makers. Homerun!
Collaborative Business Communications
Tan Le’s story immediately captured the imagination of the audience, and the depth of her message proved so inspirational, that many were moved to share how Tan had impacted upon them emotionally.
Tan’s message was an inspiration to all present by showing that a great leader is someone who can envision the future and inspire others to achieve it.
London Murray Community
Tan Le is an extraordinarily gifted speaker with the ability to engage and move an audience in an intimate way.
United Nations - High Commissioner for Refugees