- Susan David, PhD, is an award-winning Harvard Medical School psychologist.
- Named one of the world’s most influential management thinkers.
- Recognized by the Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award for “insights that have the potential to forever change the way we do business.”
- An Inc.com Top Speaker.
- Author of Emotional Agility, the #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller: Emotional Agility has been translated into 30 languages and extensively profiled on national and international media including in the New York Times, TIME, and on the TODAY show. Harvard Business Review named Emotional Agility a Management Idea of the Year.
- The recipient of a standing ovation at TED for a talk that went viral, with more than 60 million unique views on social media and 8 million at TED.com, making it one of the most popular TED talks of the year.
Because our thoughts, emotions and behaviour drive everything; every aspect of how we love, live, parent and lead.
Outstanding organizations are built on a culture of flexibility, teaming, innovation, inclusion, and customer-centricity. Yet, complexity conspires against culture, creating rigidity, stifling creativity, and weakening relationships.
- Susan explores the critical, internal psychological habits of emotional agility that enable people to engage, drive culture, team, be resilient, and thrive.
- Susan teaches attendees how being hooked by thoughts, emotions, and stories hinders thriving.
- Susan explains why emotional agility is a key skill-set that enables people to remain curious, courageous and values-committed even in times of challenge, and to bring their best selves to work.
- Susan shows a set of essential practical steps to cultivate emotional agility.
- Susan inspires audiences to think, feel, and act differently with deeply impactful and positive outcomes for themselves, their colleagues, and their organizations.
Susan’s talks are uniquely customized to the audience and address themes such as Agility, Change, Communication, Culture, Diversity and Inclusion Education Engagement, Future of Work, Innovation, Inspiring Lives, Talent and Leadership, Teamwork, Performance, Personal Growth, Well-being and Resilience, Women in Leadership.
- Three virtual options
- Fireside chat
We had such an amazing experience! Thank you. I had a good feeling about her involvement from the beginning, and the outcome was better than I could have hoped for. She really reached our participants ‘in their hearts’.
McKinsey & Company
The wisdom of Susan David's innovative insights is only made more impressive by its practicality. Her deep understanding of psychology is matched with clear, real-world steps to more effective leadership.
27th Prime Minister of New Zealand, UNDP Administrator (2009-2017)
Susan was fantastic. She showed great empathy for the audience and guided our leaders on how to become more agile in face of our daily challenges. Her talk was the perfect blend of inspiring and practical, and the audience loved it!
An outstanding success..!
Susan reminded us of how critical it is to recognize our feelings and to be emotionally agile. Susan connected with the audience in a powerful way with her ideas and personal stories. It meaningful to us to know that so many others around the world will have an opportunity to be informed and to be inspired.