- Knowledge of sports business.
- Over 90 interviews with world's top sport business executives.
- Helped Collingwood double their Facebook presence in just 6 weeks.
- 3 of the last 4 NRL Premiers have been Sports Geek clients.
- Beers, Blokes & Business reached #1 ranking on iTunes in Business after 6 episodes.
- Over 120,000 podcast downloaded in 15 months of podcasting.
- Taking a page from sports playbook
- What you can learn from sports digital world.
- Welcome to the Content Game
- Understanding content marketing.
- LinkedIn, you're using it wrong
- How I built a business using LinkedIn.
- Social Commerce
- What the Social Network didn't tell you about how to sell on Facebook.
- All in or don't bother.
- Social conversations
- How to set a voice for your brand on digital.
- How to land a Shark
- How I landed Mark Cuban using social media.
- Master of Ceremonies
Sean Callanan has helped us to embrace sports social media and digital marketing helping to raise SEAT to a new level of success! Sean's vision, strategy, innovation and leadership are highly respected across the world-wide sports industry
I'd have to say that no one stays more up to date in the world of sports social media and digital marketing than Sean. Even more impressive is all the time he puts into sharing those trends and best practices through his website, podcasts and wide-array of social media outlets
Kore Software (former NY Jets)
Sean's insightful commentary during and around the #APWSW Conference, both as a panelist and social media specialist, added tremendous value to the positive engagement of direct and indirect delegates with the conference objectives
Women in Sport Enterprise
Sean is the perfect mix of a modern-day digital and social media pioneer and overall business strategist. He has great depth of experience in management and the inner workings of an IT/Interactive organization but also is ultra forward thinking in digital and social media
Team Marketing and Business Operations
I worked with Sean on a Sports Geek Brisbane visit and Sports Marketing and Engagement in a Digital World seminar which was a great success. The feedback from delegates at the event was first-class. Everyone enjoyed Sean’s entertaining and educational presentation and I thoroughly recommend Sean to any other conference organisers
Major League Marketing
Fabulous event put on by Sean. Quality presenters who engaged and entertained. Bringing @Twitter to Australia for a roadshow was a coup and a first. Etihad Stadium provided the perfect backdrop
Online Store Guys