- As a World Vision Ambassador Samantha Gash ran 3253 kilometres in 76 days from the West to East of India. Raising over $150K to fund education focused programs and creating a global digital campaign raising awareness to the barriers to quality education for children across India.
- Samantha was the co-founder of Freedom Runners – a 1968km expedition run along South Africa's Freedom Trail that raised funds to support an initiative that addressed feminine hygiene management and education. The 32 day expedition was used as a vehicle to raise attention to the high cost and inaccessibility of feminine hygiene products for women in sub-Saharan Africa and it's detrimental link to female participation in school.
- She was the first woman and youngest person at the time to complete the Planet’s Four Desert Grand Slam. This race involves competing in four 250km desert ultramarathons in the hottest, driest, windiest and coldest deserts in the world. Her journey was captured for the big screen in the award-winning film Desert Runners.
- Samantha was the finalist in the Women’s Agenda Leadership Awards twice; in 2016 in the Agenda Setter category and 2014 in the Inspirational Leaders category.
- In 2016, Samantha was selected as a delegate for the Australia India Youth Dialogue.
- She has also been a Pride of Australia Medal nominee as well as a NAB Women’s Agenda Awards finalist.
- She is currently writing her memoirs with publishers Macmillan in NYC.
- In 2021 raised $265,000 for India Covid-19.
- Resilience & mental health
- Strategies to build the strength and speed of your response to adversity.
- Managing 'you' through change and uncertainty by taking care of the fundamentals.
- The balance of ego and agility.
- Shifting our mindset to the question "what is the next best plan?"
- Human performance, potential & purpose
- How to strategically & mindfully go beyond your comfort zone.
- The principals & how to hone an endurance mindset.
- Reframing 'purpose' for 2020 and 2021.
- The drive that comes from understanding our purpose.
- Celebrating the small wins
- Connection & belonging
- Humanising how we relate to each other through adversity.
- How to tackle difficult conversations.
- Skills in developing your empathy and your ability to listen.
- Creating and supporting teams of diversity in gender, culture, experience and skill.
- The move from I to WE.
Samantha was amazing. Inspirational, motivation, a beautiful kind heart with the determination to match. Loved her and her message.
Samantha came and spoke at our recent Blueprint Conference and to say she was a crowd favourite would be an understatement! Her presentation, right from the beginning, was captivating and inspiring. It was relevant to all the business owners in the room, and you could have heard a pin drop, as they were so involved in her story. I’ve booked literally 100’s of speakers over the past 10 years and I can honestly say Samantha was up there with the best we’ve ever had. The feedback from the participants was extremely positive and I wouldn’t hesitate to book Samantha again or recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing speaker.
I knew Samantha would be brilliant … but she exceeded any expectations I had by a long way. It would be entirely feasible to couple personal challenges and achievements such as Sam’s with a platform of self-grandiosity. I guarantee you, Sam is not that person. Sam willingly gave all in her presentation. I can confidently say every single person in that room was enthralled by her energy, enthusiasm and passion. You could hear a pin drop. Critically, Sam’s ability to weave important professional and personal leadership messages through her personal story is a work of art. You will not be disappointed.
Samantha was great for our event. She really got everyone feeling motivated.
Executive PA Media
Samantha’s story was well told and inspiring for our audience. Our CEO was able to reference many of Samantha’s messages throughout her own keynote later. It fit perfectly with our theme of building for our future.
Vita Group Limited
Samantha was excellent. She was engaging and told her amazing inspiring story very well. It was a pleasure listening to her speak.
Samantha was wonderful, she was on time and relaxed. There wasn’t anything that was too much, and the audience got the chance to meet with her afterwards. She was so engaging, the audience were enthralled by her tales, and energised by her message. Samantha was a big hit and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a keynote.
Samantha was extremely well received, and an absolute delight to have at our event. Her experiences captured the imagination of our guests, and the advice she gave based on these experiences inspired everyone. Sam was receptive to understanding the context of the event and then demographic of the audience – a dream for any event manager trying to communicate key messages! Sam was warm, humble and passionate, and able to adapt to her surroundings to really speak our language...Thank you Sam for sharing your life lessons and encouraging us all to push beyond our comfort zone.
I’d like to personally thank you for serving as a speaker at our conference last week. The feedback we have had has surpassed previous conferences with regards to ratings of speakers, content and learnings from the sessions. Your willingness to share your insights and experience with our delegates played a significant role in the success of the event.
Executive Manager, Advice Solutions
Industry Fund Services
Cardinia Shire Council
Samantha Gash delivered an inspiring, captivating and emotional presentation to the future leaders of all industries. Her humility and bravery is not only aspirational for all, but she helped our delegates tap into their own bravery rather than have them admire that trait in someone else. It is the fourth time I have seen Samantha present and each time it has been an immense privilege. She was a favourite on the day.
I recently had the pleasure of listening to Samantha speak at a financial services industry function and found her to be thoroughly engaging. It is very refreshing to hear someone speak so clearly and authentically about taking on extraordinary challenges. Samantha spoke without hesitation about her passion to make a difference and was compelling and inspiring. Her aim to make an impact on women’s lives in Africa while creating employment is at once creative and meaningful. Samantha’s talk did not fail to connect with anyone who understands the importance of young women needing confidence to take opportunity in life…starting with the basics. Her feats, this purpose and the way she connects, means time with Samantha Gash is very worthwhile.
Samantha’s story is authentic, moving and inspirational. Her delivery was heartfelt and honest and had attendees glued to their seats. Samantha’s energy, positivity and passion is infectious and left the audience inspired by what can be achieved with determination, motivation and pushing yourself beyond where you thought you could not go.
Executive General Manager
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Samantha Gash on our flagship Business Forum conference. Sam is such a dynamic and engaging speaker that we were very lucky to have on our stage. Sam’s story is amazing and resonated with our audience, many of whom were members in business at the C-suite level. I have never seen so much immediate positive feedback, it left delegates feeling moved and inspired – and most importantly, actionable suggestions – on how to implement these valuable life session in corporate life.
Samantha tells an incredible and personal story. Although her physical pursuits have been super-human, her messages to our teams are more about how much of a role the mind plays in setting and achieving goals – whether they be business or personal. She really helped my team put business issues into perspective, and helped them realise that ‘what’ we do as a business, is far less important than ‘why’ we do it.
Head of Financial Planning
Such an inspirational story that brought tears to many people’s eyes. Sam is a greatspeaker and has an extraordinary story to tell. She spoke about her physical and mental preparation & how she prepared for the unknown and there were many messages and takeaway tips for our people. I would not hesitate to recommend Sam.
Samantha is truly inspirational. I have seen many speakers over the years but Samantha's authentic presentation and incredible personal story has inspired me to succeed in several aspects of my life - both personally and professionally. I feel very fortunate to have heard Samantha present, she exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend her as speaker.
Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse
Sam delivered a brilliant and inspiring presentation. She was powerful and passionate, and delivered a strong message of courage and determination. Sam’s story of personal achievement and commitment to constant never ending improvement was the perfect empowerment for our team. Her ability to uplift an entire audience was enlightening, and everyone was thoroughly captivated by Sam’s amazing story.