- Robert Gottliebsen AM spent more than 40 years writing and commentating about business and investment in Australia. He has won the Walkley award and Australian Journalist of the Year Award, two of journalism's highest honours.
- Founded BRW magazine in 1981.
- Economic writer at The Australian newspaper as well as apearing on a nightly TV program and various radio stations.
- Recipient of an AM as part of the Queens Birthday Honours List 2018 for for significant service to the print media as a journalist, editor and business analyst, and to education through school governance roles.
- Economics, Markets, Finance
- How businesses are coping with uncertain environment
- Corporate Governance
Excellent. Robert is an excellent speaker, definitely worth the money spent.
Excellent. Robert was well prepared and delivered a thought provoking and humorous presentation. The feedback has been terrific.
The Institution of Engineers
High quality presentation, very current and relevant.
Robert was very informative and covered a lot in the allocated time. His talk was very well received and valued by the audience.
Excellent- Robert’s knowledge, insight and commentary to our audience on the Henry Tax Review and the global economy was entertaining, relevant and concise. Robert was well received by all in attendance and I would be happy to recommend to others.
South Australian Chamber of Mines