Matt Tenney Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Matt Tenney
- Noted expert on servant leadership and mindfulness.
- Author of 'Serve To Be Great: Leadership Lessons from a Prison, a Monastery, and a Boardroom'.
- Clients include national associations such as CUNA and Fortune Global 2000 companies such as Givaudan and Wels Fargo.
- Media appearances include ABC, HuffPost Live, Inc., Fast Company, and numerous others.
Topics for Matt Tenney
- Servant leadership
- Mindfulness / mindful leadership
Testimonials for Matt Tenney
Matt Tenney is the BEST speaker I've ever heard at any event I have ever been to!
Matt is one of the best speakers I have heard. He shared ideas and tools that will certainly help our partners to more effectively lead their teams and achieve better business outcomes. He also presented in a way that was very inspiring, and helped make our retreat a truly transformational experience.
Probably the best speaker I have seen. The mannerism, style, approach, charisma, substance, delivery, examples you provided... First-class!
Executive Vice President
Associated General Contractors of Kentucky
Matt is one of the best speakers I have ever heard.
Bloomgton-Normal Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
Matt is among the best speakers I have ever heard. He captures his audience's attention with his fascinating, inspirational story, and the examples of extraordinary organisations and leaders. He offers valuable content for improving sales and building effective teams, and inspires people to serve at a higher level.
Director of Professional Development
Illinois Association of Realtors
One of the best speakers I've ever heard. Made me re-examine the purpose of my work.