Lewis Pugh Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Lewis Pugh
- Lewis Pugh is often described as the 'Sir Edmund Hillary of swimming'.
- He is the only person to have completed a long distance swim in every ocean of the world.
- To date he has pioneered more swims around famous landmarks than any other swimmer in history. Each of these feats was done to raise awareness about the vulnerability of our oceans and their importance to humanity.
- Lewis' ability to make his story matter has made him one of the world's leading inspirational speakers.
- Most importantly, he inspires people to reach for their dreams and achieve their own impossible.
Topics for Lewis Pugh
- Achieving the impossible
- Goal setting
- Planning and preparation
- Protecting the environment
Testimonials for Lewis Pugh
You have a very special gift. Not many people can speak to a group of world leaders like you did – with so much authority and passion. I could have heard a pin drop.
Founder of CNN
Your address was the perfect close to a conference focused on achievement and moving to the next level. The story you have to tell is incredibly unique and was delivered in such a professional and entertaining manner. Everyone was inspired by your extraordinary journey.
Deutsche Bank (UK)
Lewis’s big advantage is that he understands both the developed world and emerging economies.
Chairman and CEO
Lewis Pugh doesn’t tell us what to do, he shows us what can be done.
42nd President of the United States of America
Lewis Pugh gave the perfect talk: a little bit of action, some thinking outside the box, humbling words on the need to respect nature, a happy ending. A Hollywood scriptwriter could not have structured it better.
The Financial Times