- Kate Christie is a time management expert, entrepreneur, speaker, consultant and best-selling author.
- She is the author of Me Time: The Professional Woman's Guide to finding 30 guilt-free hours a month, and SMART Time Management for Doctors and Me First - the guilt free guide to prioritising you has to date sold 10,000 copies worldwide.
- She is the Time Management expert for Kochie’s Business Builders (Australia’s Number one Small Business Television show)
- Kate’s other television appearances include the Daily Edition, NZ Breakfast and SKY Business News.
- Kate was a finalist in the Anthill Smart 100 Business Awards.
- Major clients include L’Oreal, Westpac, ANZ, Deloitte, PWC, the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, GWF, City of Stonnington, City of Wyndham, Minter Ellison.
- SMART Time Management for Doctors
How to find 30 hours of lost time a month
- The 7 Mistakes Leaders make that impact the bottom line (and how to avoid them)
- The 7 Mistakes [insert relevant noun, eg; Doctors; Sales Staff; Managers; Business Owners; Entrepreneurs; Real Estate Agents; etc. etc.] make that impact the bottom line (and how to avoid them)
- Focus on Sales
How to invest your Time to grow your Profits
- Innovate Like a Start Up
30 Productivity Strategies for Growth
- Future Proof your Business [OR Career]
It's Your Life, Control the Agenda
Kate Christie presented a session at Pittard's 2019 Real Estate Agents' Convention. My company has been in the conference business for almost 30 years. Many of our clients have been with us for decades. To say our audience is discerning would be an understatement. Some speakers are all hype and little substance. Not Kate Christie - her content was 'gold'. She showed the audience how to create an extra 30 hours of productive time every month without having to work more hours. Think about that: 30 hours is an extra two or three days that can be used for family time, or for producing results and more income. If time is money, an extra 30 hours per month, 360 hours per year, is worth a fortune to a focused professional. You can understand why our audience took notes furiously! Kate's delivery was fun and engaging, packed full of nuggets on how to make life more productive and fulfilled. If you want a great speaker for your conference, you can't go past Kate Christie.
Pittard Real Estate
An important topic delivered in a fun way that was able to be communicated to all attendees. Kate had a time management answer for anything we threw at her. Her delivery was spot on and the ladies were inspired to get their time management into action now. Kate was fun and we all took multiple tips back to both our workplaces and our homes. Thanks.
Kate certainly provided some great tips on better managing our day in a busy office environment. The challenge is putting these great tips into practice in our daily routine.
Kate Christie is truly one of a kind - I’ve never met anyone so incredibly passionate and so hugely capable when it comes to helping people take control of their time - the number one issue we all face in life. Kate is a bestselling author, international speaker, she’s appeared on Australian and NZ television, she has been featured on radio and in print as a leading commentator on time management and managing work/life integration. Her laser like focus is to help people take control of their time to ensure more meaningful success across career, family, community, and life. Having consulted to big and small business, government departments, and high level executives, Kate has now delivered the definitive workbook to help Doctors gain control of their time. My advice is simple, if you’re a doctor or work in the medical industry take the time to read everything Kate does. Her advice really does have the potential to change your life. Many people promise this, few deliver, Kate Christie most certainly does!
International Bestselling Author and Global Speaker
We needed a dynamic and engaging speaker for the Premium Bank to present to our Women in Business customers. A colleague recommended Kate to us and she was both insightful and inspirational. With her vibrant, and fun personality, Kate connected with our audience immediately and delivered content that they could use when they get back to their office. Kate was very easy to work with. She delivered clear, strong and practical messages with humour and certainly retained the attention of our guests. It was also a really nice touch for us to be able to gift a copy of Kate's book 'Me Time' to our customers. The feedback from our audience was all very positive. I would, and have, recommended Kate as a great speaker as well as a time management expert.
Kate Christie was a key note speaker at the FEW (Financial Executive Women) Annual Leadership Conference 2016. We were so fortunate to have Kate speak and give us her insights into creating 30 extra hours a month. Kate's’ tips into time management and seeing time in monetary terms created for an eye opening experience. Her tips around being more efficient in what you do and when, and in achieving a better work/life balance are invaluable. I am constantly receiving positive feedback about Kate's’ session from FEW members who are now utilising Kate's’ services. I would highly recommend Kate for your next event.
Financial Executive Women