- Justin Hamilton has an incredibly successful career as a stand-up comedian and as a writer and director.
- Won Best Comedy at the Adelaide Fringe Festival 2019 for the play Three Dances for John Tilt Animus which he wrote, directed and starred.
- Has won a multitude of awards including the Director’s Award at the Melbourne Comedy Festival and Comedian of the Decade by The Arts Monthly.
- Has worked extensively in radio including 2DayFM breakfast show Rove & Sam, Perth’s number one rated Mix FM and Merrick Watts’ Triple M Drive show.
- Written, directed and starred in numerous shows such as Three Dances for John Tilt Animus, Show Me The Movie!, The Bunta Boys, Stand Ups Sit Down, Whovians and the list goes on ....
- Stand Up Comedian
Hamilton resists the easy laugh lines that are the staple of stand-up and that are instantly forgotten. Instead, the show is memorably, blisteringly funny, and poignant at times.
An unforgettable performance… his jokes are intelligent, witty and very entertaining. You should not miss this. Absolute stand out.
It's an intelligent, crafted work from a man whose deft use of stage and microphone create a multi-layered experience with an array of colourful characters
The Herald Sun
A fluent and unique delivery coupled with delicate material makes this a special hour