- NeuroLeadership, resilience & change expert
- Multi-award winning Coach: awarded Coach of the Year for three consecutive years and a Telstra Business Woman of the Year State Finalist. Awarded the IBA Gold Stevie Award for Maverick of the Year (Difference Maker) 2014 in Paris, International Women In Business 2014 Silver Stevie Award for Mentor/Coach of the Year in NYC, finalist in the Ausmumpreneur ‘Making a Difference Award, and TOP 100 Australian Mumpreneurs 2014
- One of the few internationally certified master coaches in Australasia (MCC) with the International Coach Federation
- Coached hundreds of executives and leaders to achieve massive personal and business breakthroughs. Client list includes CBA, Suncorp, Macquarie Bank, Origin Energy, BMA, Coles Myer, Queensland Investment Corporation (QIC), McDonalds, Rio Tinto, Brisbane Airport Corporation and the Queensland Government
- Shared the stage with top motivational speakers on the global speaking circuit, including TEDx, Mind & It’s Potential, international ICF conferences, and appeared on radio and talkback shows and featured in international and national magazines and newspapers
- Appeared on Channel 10's You with Ita Buttrose
- Authored and published her first book in 2014: Enliven-U
- Neuroscience of Resilience
- Rewiring Your Brain for Change (Neuroscience of Effective Change Management)
- Neuroscience of Leadership
- Cultivating Possibility Mindset
- Life, Leadership and Legacy
- You are Not Your Brain
- Handling Cancer in the Workplace
- Mindfulness and Simple Meditation for Busy People
You have inspired me to learn more about neuroscience. You are a courageous, strong woman! Jannit Catchpole This session was so empowering, entertaining and completely practical. I would love to hear more from this inspiring woman. Thank you so much.
My fellow Councillors agreed with me that your presentation was by far the best we have had for style, presentation and substance; just enough theory for the academics and loaded with practical solutions. They want you back.
Mario Pennisi, CEO, AOQ-QLD
It is very easy to recommend Josie as she has consistently sold out events both in Brisbane and regionally. Her understanding and mastery of the subject matter, as well as the popular nature of neuroscience makes her a great choice as speaker. We also receive consistently high numbers on our event evaluations.
Sarah Dreaver, General Manager – Stakeholder Engagement, Australian Institute of Management - Qld & NT
What a fantastic presentation which was fascinating and so captivating! In my game as an academic, I hear many hundreds of presentations per year, but 99% of them I tend to 'switch off' after about 3 minutes; however, I believe that your talk will be one of those that sticks in my mind for years to come. I'd like to thank you so very much!
Dr Marisha McAuliffe
The feedback I have heard directly from participants was that they all found your session REALLY helpful. There were a few who admitted to having been sceptics before the session, but they too thought it was really beneficial and were very appreciative of the opportunity to hear you speak. Some particular comments related to your obvious depth of knowledge of the topic and the relevant theories, while having the ability to discuss this in terms understandable and meaningful for everyone there. So thank you for a great presentation!
If anyone deserves to be called a Master Coach it is Josie Thomson, except she is very feminine. I have known her for many years and she has coached me on a number of occasions very successfully, and I am no push over. She is challenging, tough and persistent in the most gentle and caring way. I have grown much from working with her. Furthermore she really enjoys coaching people and devotes an inordinate amount of her time doing so without getting bored or stale. When coaches really genuinely enjoy coaching, they give of their very best and Josie does just that. I would trust her with my vulnerabilities any day.
John Whitmore, Executive Chairman - Performance Consultants International