- Jo Stanley was one half of Melbourne's top rated breakfast radio show for ten years.
- She has appeared on numerous television shows in addition to her radio work.
- In 2010, Hardie Grant published her book, Introducing Cleo Roberts.
- Comedian, Actor, Writer, Radio broadcaster, TV presenter, MC & Keynote speaker.
- Producer of her own online web series, On Location, and podcast, The Unknown Podcast.
- Columnist for Sunday Life Magazine and News.com.au.
- Ambassador for the Ronald McDonald House, Smiling Mind, The Smith Family and The Big Issue, a patron for The Lighthouse Foundation and a supporter of the Salvation Army and the Sacred Heart Mission.
- Personal brand
- Gender equality
- Women’s empowerment
Jo's ability to connect with her audience, in an entertaining manner, no matter how diverse the gender, age, background, enables her to provide context to themes such as brand, self-confidence, transparency which in turn supports people to find better pathways for their own self-development.
Westpac Financial Planning VIC