Jo Stanley Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jo Stanley
- Jo Stanley is a performer, writer, TV and radio presenter and is co-host of The House of Wellness TV and Radio, and creator of the House of Wellness podcast.
- Jo Stanley writes a regular column for the Sunday Life Magazine, and is the creator of the Play Like A Girl kids book series.
- Jo Stanley has turned her vast media experience into building Broad Radio – Australia’s first radio network for women, by women, and a platform that will amplify the full diversity of women’s voices and stories.
- Jo Stanley is passionate about mindfulness and meditation, and its profound benefits for mental health, life balance and happiness and is an advocate for women’s and girl’s health, gender equality and healthy, respectful relationships.
- Jo is a patron for Lighthouse Foundation, a patron for Wellsprings for Women, and an ambassador for meditation app, Smiling Mind.
- Jo Stanley's performance style, which is heavily influenced by her stand-up comedy roots, makes her a much sought-after MC and speaker.
Topics for Jo Stanley
- Master of Ceremonies
- Personal brand
- Gender equality
- Women’s empowerment
Testimonials for Jo Stanley
Jo Stanley's ability to connect with her audience, in an entertaining manner, no matter how diverse the gender, age, background, enables her to provide context to themes such as brand, self-confidence, transparency which in turn supports people to find better pathways for their own self-development.
Westpac Financial Planning VIC