- Jeremy Meltzer is Founder of i=Change, Australia's fastest-growing social purpose tech start-up that raises funds for women and girls’ development projects using the purchasing power of online retail.
- $1 at a time, i=Change has raised over $1.4m and counting, impacting the lives of over 305,000 women and girls in 14 countries.
- At age 21, Jeremy lived in Cuba and saw huge levels of violence against women. This lit a fire that would drive the next 20 years of his life, and later inspire i=Change.
- From refugee camps in Bangladesh, to Rwanda, India, Israel and Indonesia, visiting NGOs and impact leaders, Jeremy has travelled to over 30 countries to try and understand the complexity of what he calls ‘the ancient issue of our time’ - and how men can be part of the solution.
- Best Charity Initiative finalist 2021, Social Entrepreneur of the Year finalist 2019, Optus ‘Innovator of the Year’ 2029, and featured in VOGUE and Sky News. i=Change won Australia Post’s ‘Best Bootstrapped Growth Initiative’, Lift Off’s ‘Star of Social Impact’ and Finder Award’s ‘Best Shopping Innovation’.
- Jeremy powerfully connects hearts and minds. Ultimately reminding us of our common humanity, he also invites audiences to connect with their ‘why’ - and bring their passion and purpose to life each day.
- Jeremy spoke at TEDx Women on men’s role in ending violence against women.
- The awakened consumer – the power of one
- Understand why consumers are embracing the fast-growing movement of ‘business for purpose’ and the enormous opportunity this presents.
- Understand the ‘awakened consumer’ and the expectations for transparency and authenticity. With trust of business at record lows, the awakened consumer is shopping for change, choosing brands that reflect their values - that are committed to building the world they wish to see.
- How are values-driven brands turning purchases into memorable experiences, powerfully connecting millennials to the ‘experience economy’.
- Understand the trends that are creating this disruptive new normal, and where this global movement is heading in our search to live purposefully, consume ethically, re-create community and realise the power one has, to be the change.
- Digital disruption, innovation and accelerating growth
- How can digital disruption create significant social good, while unlocking profitability?
- How can businesses harness the power of technology to connect the experience of a purchase to a personal story of impact, increasing engagement and brand loyalty.
- The heart of retail pain - the lessons and opportunities for every industry.
- ‘Radical transparency’. Why now - and how this builds loyal tribes of customers and staff?
- How can authentic, purposeful partnerships drive profit and long-term value.
- Unleashing the potential of women and girls
- Women and girls are key drivers of growth. Over 85% of all purchase decisions are made by women. Understand the power of the female economy, and investing in women and girls’ development.
- The for-profit and not-for-profit worlds rarely come together. Today, as consumers wish to shop brands that give back, bridging these two worlds by harnessing the power of purchasing, is delivering unexpected and extraordinary impact.
- Understanding impact: what is best-practice development? How to navigate the ‘charity sector’, to create the greatest impact responsibly.
A powerful talk that deeply inspired, and has given our business even greater purpose. As an important message that’s enormously relevant, Jeremy distilled a global movement into an exciting and simple way forward, urging us to remember our ‘why’, while understanding the business case and how giving back meets the emotional expectations of customers today.
A genuinely charismatic speaker on a subject increasingly important to businesses, their customers and staff. Jeremy is one of the very few able to connect the dots and inspire audiences to understand the business rationale for having a clear 'purpose beyond profit', and explain this fast-growing global movement and the opportunity.
Director of Commercial and Innovation
Octomedia, Inside Retail Live
Jeremy’s story was inspirational and moving. He clearly and effectively articulated this growing movement and the opportunity. His innovative business model to create social change through corporate ‘giving’, helps my team understand the benefits and impact our customers could have on extremely worthwhile causes around the world. Jeremy has a natural and very engaging presentation style, which stirred many positive emotions within my team and myself. We're promoting his worthy business across our customer base.
Head of Transactional Banking
Jeremy is one of the most inspiring speakers I’ve encountered. He speaks with great passion as he motivates organisations to unite in using the power of business to support women and children around the world. His engaging and charismatic style has the power to motivate and influence, making him the perfect ambassador for real and lasting change. I hope Jeremy’s work encourages more men to lead with such conviction, compassion and care.
Jeremy is an engaging and compelling speaker who has the talent for connecting deeply with his audience, through his authentic and credible communication style. With the right balance of charisma, wit and substance, Jeremy has the ability to make complex and difficult topics resonate and move people to action.