Jacqui Bell Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jacqui Bell
- Jacqui Bell is The Youngest Person in the World to Run an Ultra Marathon on All 7 Continents.
- Jordan Fogarty is an award-winning entrepreneur who founded Be Media in 2013 at age 23, and has lead it through the evolution of web1 to web3 before its acquisition by global gaming software and VC behemoth, Animoca Brands in 2022.
- Jacqui has raised over $25,000 for the Mental Health Charity the White Cloud Foundation and continues to be an ambassador and run for change.
- Alongside running Jacqui has a strong passion for fitness and has been a personal trainer for over 10 years with a wealth of knowledge in health, wellness and overall wellbeing.
- Jacqui is a professional Ultra Runner, owns her own retreat company ‘Run Escapes Aus’ and loves to show others through her actions what we really are capable of.
- Jacqui has been seen on The Project, Channel 7 News, Channel 10 News, Sunrise and on a number of radio stations, magazines and other outlines as an expert trail run having conquered an ultra marathon on every continent.
- Jordan Bell has a 30 minute Adventure Film that has filmed across Australia and also around the world ‘Journey to all 7’ which captures the undertaking.
Topics for Jacqui Bell
- The power of choice
Strategy and planning + personal responsibility when it comes to making decisions.
- Overcoming adversity
How to overcome obstacles and push forward, assessing the new circumstances and pivoting in the plan – how to adapt, focusing your energy on the task at hand.
- Finding your purpose
Defining your driving why, working with purpose.
- Shifting your perspective
Focus energy in the right direction.
- Performance mindset/mental health
Once you get this right, everything follows, making the decision to make a change.
Testimonials for Jacqui Bell
Jacqui was accommodating, easy to work with and understood the brief perfectly.
Property Council of Australia
Jacqui has a big story to tell, and the way she delivers it is both relatable and inspirational. Her achievements to date are remarkable and in seeking out a brand ambassador for Adrenaline.com.au she reprented out values and purpose.
Jacqui was both delightfully entertaining and humbly inspiring…. She has a powerful story to tell and does so with appropriate attention to detail, amusing anecdotes and honest reflection. We look forward to hearing more of Jacqui in the future and wholeheartedly recommend her as an honest and engaging guest speaker. Jacqui, on behalf of QORF / Outdoors Queensland - thank you for your enthusiasm for what you do, for sharing your story with us and for being part of our evening.