Heather Swan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Heather Swan
- Heather Swan is a dual world record holding wingsuit pilot, a mountaineer, an award winning writer, an adventure photographer, wife & mother and professional speaker.
- In May 2015, she completed the world's first wingsuit crossing of the Grand Canyon from rim to rim (11.6kms)
- Heather's presentation is based on the incredible story of how, as an ordinary 40 something mother with no background in adventure (or even fitness), she became a dual World Record Holding extreme sports woman.
- Heather Swan is an engaging, articulate and professional presenter.
Topics for Heather Swan
- Extreme Team:
- How to create and empower awe inspiring teams
- Extreme Risk Management:
- Using the lessons of the World Record breaking extreme sport projects to elevate and inspire corporate risk management
- Understanding it, understanding its role in limiting performance, and tools for overcoming it
- Commitment and Responsibility
- Physical and Mental Fitness
- Coping with Adversity and Successfully Managing Change
Testimonials for Heather Swan
It gave me so much pleasure to look around our audience last Friday and watch their faces as your story unfolded. You had them mesmerised. I’ve since received countless emails from people saying how much they enjoyed your presentation and many of our regular Business Chicks even went so far as to say that you’re the best speaker they’ve ever heard. I’m so grateful that you were able to inject inspiration and motivation into our chicks. I’m not sure you quite understand the impact your message has Heather, you elevate all of whom you meet, and challenge them to rise above what they feel they’re capable of. Me included!!! After seeing your ‘To-Do List’ (mine pales in comparison) I’m committed to taking on more and pushing myself. It’s fun being fearless!
The Chief Chick