Erin Watson-Lynn Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Erin Watson-Lynn
- Dr Erin Watson-Lyn has advised clients from local government to the United Nations to companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Erin is currently a Co-Chair of the Think 20 at the G20 India, and has previously attended G20 meetings in Saudi Arabia, Japan, Argentina, China and Turkey.
- She is regularly invited to speak at conferences, roundtables and dialogues around the world including countries in Europe, the Middle East, South America, South Asia and Southeast Asia. Erin also spends time on the ground, including in Rohingya and Syrian refugee camps, learning first hand about the world’s most pressing education, health, and geopolitical challenges.
- Erin Watson-Lyn is an in-demand geopolitical and global affairs commentator.
- She was the winner of the Australian Government’s Policy Hack 2015.
- She was a finalist of the Women’s Agenda Leadership Awards 2016.
- Erin Watson-Lynn is an experienced board member and co-founder including government and not-for-profit boards.
Topics for Erin Watson-Lynn
- Geopolitical risk and Australian business
What is going on with China? How does the Biden administration affect me? How will global conflict impact investment? In this presentation Erin unpacks the latest geopolitical developments around the world and what that means for Australian business.
- Big tech, big business
Tech companies are now at the forefront of geopolitical developments including violent extremism and child safety. Erin draws on experience working with big tech to unpack some of the regulatory challenges for business in Australia.
- How to win friends: building global partnerships
Drawing on years of experience building networks and initiatives across the globe, Erin offers practical insight on building global networks in politics and business to manage risk and seek out new opportunities including leveraging trade agreements across the Asia Pacific region.
- Beyond the border
What are the latest global trends that haven’t hit our shores yet but need to be on our radar? A look beyond Australia’s borders at global developments including humanitarian crises, conflicts, and political developments that you should know about.
- Moderator, broadcaster, MC and host
Work with Erin to host your next live event or broadcast specialising in foreign and global affairs.
Testimonials for Erin Watson-Lynn
Erin’s communication skills, knowledge and humility made her the obvious choice to moderate the W20 Summit’s high level ministerial session. She demonstrated her commitment to listening, reading between the lines, articulating the implication of national policies on the lives of real people in the various countries of the globe. Her leadership of that strategic session was key to its success. I knew we made the right choice by inviting her to moderate the critical ministerial session.
G20 Womens Summit, Saudi Arabia
World Health Organisation Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response
We secured Erin to deliver high-level strategic analysis to our premier Defence Department program - the Defence and Strategic Studies course. Communicating complex geopolitical scenarios in an accessible manner, Erin kept our large group engaged and wanting more! Her second to none, hands on experience and expertise in the geostrategic environment meant we received an engaging lecture which covered many elements of security and placed our audience well to navigate them in their future policy roles.
Australian War College, Canberra