- Duncan Wardle is the former Vice President of Innovation & Creativity at The Walt Disney Company.
- He spent his 25-year career at Disney developing some of their most innovative ideas and strategies.
- He led the creative process for LucasFilms, Pixar, Marvel, Disney Imagineering, Disney Parks and ESPN.
- He is the Founder of the Innovation Catalyst Team and id8.
- His clients include Ford, McKinsey, Coca-Cola, NBA, Apple, Johnson & Johnson and Forbes.
- Think different
Using insights and key innovation case studies from his time as the Head of Innovation & Creativity at Disney, keynote speaker Duncan will provide your audience with his unique Design Thinking process, empowering them to leverage their creative mind and think different.
Embedding innovation into everyone's DNA
- Sharing from his time spent embedding a culture of innovation at Disney, Duncan Wardle now empowers teams from all companies to embrace their inner entrepreneur, teaching tangible tools and techniques that give everyone access to their own creative ideas, and thus developing your company’s culture so that it’s primed and ready for innovation
Customer experience magic
- Learn how to transform your business from product-centric to customer-centric, and experience the amazing results and rewards that come when customers believe the work you do is truly magic.
Demystifying design thinking workshop
- A game-changer in the world of innovation workshops, your team will develop a 4-step creative problem-solving process that allows your organization to identify opportunities, take smart risks, work collaboratively, bring ideas to market, and (most importantly) drive your business forward.
Leading for creativity workshop
- Establish an untouchable competitive advantage by turning your team into an innovation powerhouse, leveraging 8 key creative behaviours to build a culture of creativity and positive disruption.
Insights for innovation workshop
- Become customer mind readers, learning how to identify and evaluate the most worthwhile opportunities in your industry, and create innovative solutions that exceed the needs and expectations of consumers.
Duncan has amazed all of us and our audience during his visit to Colombia. Addressing to an audience of over 1,000 people he was able to land innovation and creativity in very simple and practical steps, and in a very fun way also! It is obvious that his over 20 years of experience with outstanding results in his back has given us also proven results of his proposed methodology. As a speaker, he comes across very simple, clear but with an incredible passion that is so contagious, you don’t realize how time goes by in his presentation!
While Duncan spoke to a large and packed room, people were inspired and hung on his every word. Many claimed it was one of the best presentations they'd ever experienced. If you're looking for an amazing speaker who can motivate others to innovate, then look no further than Duncan Wardle.
Social Media Examiner and Social Media Marketing World
If your company is looking for ways to continuously improve, engage your employees to think differently and have fun along the way, you’ll find inspiration in Duncan’s Innovation Emporium., Not only have our teams returned from Duncan’s workshops with a newfound excitement and a belief that they have what it takes to be innovative, they’ve also generated tangible ideas that are moving into the implementation phase.
Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
We've had the pleasure of having Duncan speak at three different events in 2017. Each time, he was the audience favorite, hands down. His presentations are work sessions designed to be fun, interactive, and fast-paced. Duncan is true wealth of creative knowledge and inspiration, and he helped our members stretch their out-of-the-box thinking.
President & Executive Director
Path to Purchase Institute
Duncan’s workshop sparked our creative minds and gave us tools that will pay dividends for years to come. My team was thoroughly captivated, fully engaged, energized and inspired. Look no further than Duncan for one of the best investments you will ever make in your business.
Vice President of Marketing
In true Disney fashion, Duncan’s teaching methods are educational and entertaining. He has successfully introduced new ways of thinking into our company, paving the way to invigorating and enhancing our culture of continued innovation and creativity.
Director of Interior Design
Duncan Wardle's interactive presentation breathed a new life of excitement into our Driven Brands Marketing teams. Immediately following his innovation seminar, we all created desktop screensavers with little tidbits or quotes from his lessons ensuring we would be reminded every day to "find the yes" or "get out of our river of thought"... and to "share early and often". We started having breakfast meetings where we idea shared. Ultimately Duncan's teachings continue to remind us that innovation is such a vital part of jobs and we can also have a lot of fun doing it.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Duncan’s power comes from his engaging exercises, energetic delivery and the memorability of his tools. When a 100 year old brand starts replacing stagnant approaches with expansive language like “how might we?” or “Yes, And,” - you know the culture is beginning to shift.
Director of Digital Experience
Pacific Gas and Electric
Duncan was an inspiring part of TEDx. His knowledge and experience are matched by his enthusiasm for delighting the audience with his wit and charm. I look forward to working with Duncan again- learning & exploring, in-depth, through his design workshops!
Duncan has a unique way of connecting with an audience and challenging them to approach creativity in a radically different approach. Considering that many of the people in the audience are creative people by nature and job description, that is fairly remarkable. Duncan’s insights and sense of humor keep the audience engaged from start to finish.
President & CEO
International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions