Dr Stacey Ashley CSP Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Stacey Ashley CSP
- Obsessed with possibility, Dr Stacey Ashley helps leaders to flourish while they navigate the complexities of globalization, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce operating in a flexible work environment.
- The author of six Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, Stacey has a talent for translating complex concepts into simple & practical ideas for immediate application.
- Stacey helps CEOs and their teams get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence, effectively lead change and transformation, & create a leadership coaching capability.
- Twice named in LinkedIn’s Top Voices, Stacey has nine international Stevie awards, including Thought Leader of the year in 2023. She has also been nominated nine times for the Telstra Business & Women’s Awards.
- Stacey has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine, Coaching World and is listed as one of Medium’s Top Writers.
- Stacey’s Corporate clients include: ABC, ASX, AAPT, ACCOR Hotels, AEC, ANU, CSIRO, DHA, Engie, JORA, Menulog, Mustad, Navitas, NDIS, Perrigo, QLD Ed, Swisslog, Torrens Uni, UNSW, ZIP.
Topics for Dr Stacey Ashley CSP
- Big leadership
If not now, when?
In this interactive session, Stacey shares the changing landscape of leadership. No longer only about decision making, critical thinking, and delivering a strategic plan, leadership is becoming a fuller, more holistic, and human approach. Leadership that is impactful, ever enhancing and evolving. That has a greater perspective, considering both tactical solutions and strategic relevance. Leadership that is a true reflection of what a community needs to support and lead them.
What got us here will not get us there. We need Big Leadership. We need bigger thinking. We need bolder decision making. We need brave action to create the future. This session offers straightforward insight into what makes it important for leaders to adopt Big Leadership, and the impacts if they do not. As well as providing practical ideas and approaches for how.
It is time for leaders to go big.
- Power up, simple ideas to nourish your leadership energy, outlook, and wellbeing
Leading significant change and transformation is no easy task. After months and years of being attention out, giving generously to the people and world around them, leaders are feeling the effects of leading enormous change.
In this interactive session with Stacey, learn how to support your leadership of self, creating a sustainable way for you to lead, so you continue to show up every day. Develop your energy, positivity, resourcefulness, outlook, and resilience. It is time to focus on you.
- Leading possibility, first lead yourself
Whether you’re leading yourself, your family, your team or your organisation, our turbulent world will never be the same again. In this interactive session Stacey will share with you:
Practical tools and strategies to First Lead Yourself; Strategies for self-support and personal resilience; The importance of connection with your tribe.
- Why aren’t you coaching yet? Transform your organisation with coaching
Coaching is one of the keys to scaling your leadership impact, bringing out the best in your self and the people around you.
In this interactive and enlightening session, Stacey will introduce you to: Why having a Coaching approach is key for leadership success; What Coaching really is; How to go about developing your coaching leadership. You will walk out with coaching tools you can use in your next conversation.
- 3 keys to great leadership during turbulence and emergency
In this interactive session Stacey will share with you the 3 keys to great leadership during emergency, turbulence and change. You will gain practical tools and strategies for leading the people around you including How to build the foundations for performance in turbulent times; How to be visible and keep your team focused and on task; How to support yourself and your team through significant change and challenge.
Testimonials for Dr Stacey Ashley CSP
In this time of exponential information growth, your circle of concern, influence and control are necessary for crafting focus. The simple reframing of how you think about things can make the world of difference to the sense of control you have and the sense of how you are leading in a situation. If you are someone (individual, employee or leader) who is feeling a little battle weary then you need to POWER UP.
Money Mindset Expert
Stacey helped us create a rejuvenating finale to the year, encouraging us to take stock of all that has happened in the past year, reflect on where we want to be in the coming year and the valuable opportunity that we have to design the life we want to lead. Her session was enriching, practical and truly effective in providing possibilities for transformation. Her translation of complex concepts into easy and doable tips is simply brilliant. I think filling our cups, fostering connection, elevating our practice and operating in our zone of genius are illuminating & inspirational thoughts that will help us face up, show up and step up to a better year ahead.
Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches APAC Annual Coaching Fiesta
Stacey recently spoke at our 15th Annual Smart Procurement World Indaba what a powerful leadership presentation. Stacey is certainly one of the best leadership coaches around and an excellent keynote speaker - with strong interpersonal skills that make it easy to connect with the audience. She's a master facilitator and will train effectively on any leadership and strategic topics. World-Class Indeed.
Head of Content
Smart Procurement World 15th Annual Smart Procurement World Indaba
Stacey’s style and experience was a really good fit for our organisation. A full day of workshops, conversations and activity with Stacey inspired our female leaders to reach their full potential. Working with Stacey has also helped identify some of the challenges our women are facing, providing the opportunity for us to be more informed and proactive so we can support women in our organisation in an even better way.
HR Advisory Lead
Northrop Consulting Engineers Women in Northrop Annual Conference
The session was a huge success both in terms of content and impact. The key insights shared by Stacey on Leadership were highly thought provoking which made the leaders reflect on their own leadership narrative and create a clear action plan for next year. We look forward to inviting Stacey in our future leadership events and highly recommend her.
CEO & Founder
A powerful series to our leaders delivering on leading possibility. Stacey’s ease and approach with the virtual space made for an engaging and inspiring session which allowed us to stream across the Pacific. Her knowledge of the subject and ability to bring leaders with her throughout the session, as they navigated leading themselves in our current world, provided an extraordinary platform to create change and grow capability.
Accor Academy & Talent Development, Pacific Accor Hotels