Dr Elise Bialylew Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Elise Bialylew
- Dr Elise Bialylew is doctor trained in psychiatry.
- She is the #1 bestselling author of The Happiness Plan.
- Her media appearances include: ABC radio, Morning News, Australian Newspapers, Mention of the campaign on the Project.
- Elise was a finalist for the Telstra business awards and Australian Financial Review Woman of Influence.
- She engaged Google in Silicon Valley to learn mindfulness with her through the Mindful in May program.
- Elise has conducted groundbreaking research in collaboration with Monash University answering the question: how much mindfulness meditation is enough to reap the benefits?
- Elise is a meditation mentor to Magda Szubanski through the Mindful in May campaign.
Topics for Dr Elise Bialylew
- Managing stress with science backed mindfulness tools
- Resilience and High performance through mindfulness
- An Inspirational personal story of re-invention and finding deeper purpose: psychiatrist turns social entrepreneur
- How to be a mindful leader
- Mindful parenting
- Maintaining mindfulness and presence amidst the AI revolution
- How mindfulness can unlock your full potential
- Managing your mind in this increasingly distractible world
- Mindfulness the antidote to burnout
Testimonials for Dr Elise Bialylew
We are so grateful to have had Elise to deliver the Keynote presentation at our Celebrating Graduate Research event for our doctoral research students at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne, and the Melbourne Business School. Her talk on 'Unlocking your full potential through mindfulness' was relevant, topical and resonated well. Throughout the talk, Elise was very engaging and pitched perfectly for our graduate students with her presentation being educational, practical and experiential - with really useful takeaways for everyone. We look forward to having her back!
Assistant Dean (Graduate Research)
Faculty of Business and Economics
Elise brings her deep expertise in the field of the brain and mindfulness together with engaging storytelling about her own personal transformation from psychiatry to social entrepreneurship. She inspired our audience and left them wanting more. I'd highly recommend her as a guest speaker at your next event. You won't be disappointed!
Happiness and its Causes Conference