- Nicknamed ‘Unstoppabull’ by his sisters, Dan Bull has an unrelenting desire to push limits and test the boundaries of what is possible – facing his fears head on, he’s overcome debilitating childhood asthma to thrive in the thin air and extreme cold of high altitude, as he demonstrates firsthand that Anything is Possibull, and demonstrates how audiences can Make the Impossibull Possibull.
- Not just another sponsored athlete, Dan Bull juggles his passion for extreme heights with his corporate day job, believing that no ambition is too high, and offers his unique perspective on how his audiences can also challenge themselves, embrace risk, and unleash untapped potential.
- Dan became the youngest Aussie to complete an unguided ascent of Mt Everest (in his 20s).
- Guinness World Record holder, also featuring in the last 2 consecutive editions of the Guinness Book (2019, 2020).
- Dan has made numerous first ascents up unclimbed peaks in uncharted locations, such as northern Greenland, being rewarded with naming rights, and is the first Aussie to summit Antarctica’s highest volcano.
- Dan and his feats have been featured in well-known media outlets, including a double spread in the Herald Sun.
- Embracing risk and thriving beyond your comfort zone
At the very top of the world, as in the business world, avoiding risk altogether is simply not an option. Going beyond typical risk management, Dan encourages his audiences to challenge themselves, employ effective decision-making strategies, and ultimately to embrace risk. He takes audiences on his harrowing journey from his hospital bed whilst suffering severe chronic childhood asthma, facing his fear of not being able to breathe sufficiently at sea level, to the thin air of extreme high altitude, where he pushed way beyond his comfort zone to climb the highest mountain and the highest volcano on every continent (including Mt Everest in the Himalayas and Mt Sidley in Antarctica) - the Youngest Person on the Planet to achieve the feat. Dan explores the importance of aiming high and reveals how to find the courage to step outside your own comfort zone and accept epic challenges.
- Managing change and overcoming adversity
Surviving the harshest environments on the planet, from ever-shifting glaciers to dense jungle and remote deserts, these vastly different terrains are constantly in flux, making them both extremely difficult and dangerous to navigate. Dan shares his insights on what it takes to succeed where change and uncertainty are inevitable: maintaining a clear vision, seeing change as an opportunity rather than a threat, adopting the best mindset to deal with the unknown, and planning and preparing meticulously. Through his unlikely ascent of arguably the world's most dangerous climb - the infamous North Face of the Eiger in the Swiss Alps - nicknamed 'Murder Wall’, Dan demonstrates first-hand how anyone, confronted with insurmountable odds (and in his case the “point of no return”), can overcome adversity, conquer self-doubt and move past setbacks.
- Building resilience and achieving the impossible
When the stakes are high and we’re confronted with hardships, how do we maintain our focus and progress towards reaching our goal? Believing that we can all accomplish great feats in the face of overwhelming obstacles, learn from our mistakes, and bounce back from failures, Dan shares his stories about how to practice resilience in tough times and rise to the challenges in front of you. Illustrated by his most recent expedition to the top of the world’s highest volcano, Ojos del Salado, situated high within the Atacama Desert in the Andes which is compared to Mars due to its other-worldly environment, Dan shows audiences how to push past mental and physical barriers, explore innate strengths, persevere through setbacks and develop resilience and grit in the process.
Having designed our agenda and list of Keynote Speakers for our Annual Conference in Australia & overseas for over 10 years now, it is an imperative to select speakers who are inspiring, challenging, passionate, fanatical and who motivate a change in behaviour. And to achieve this for our audience of financial advisers, accountants and business principals, this has always been task to get it right. In 2019 we sought Daniel Bull (“Unstoppabull”) to present to our group and he was truly outstanding. Not only did he reach great heights and accomplishments around the world himself, but he has inspired and challenged us to do the same! His presentation kept on script on our theme of “The Year of Why?” and this was exemplified by his whole story of why he has achieved what he has set out to achieve. Congratulations Dan and I look forward to more stories of you reaching even greater heights.
Lonsdale Financial Group
It was with great pleasure we were able to get Dan in to talk about his story, his life as an adventurer, overcoming fears and taking on extreme challenges. You won't meet a humbler guy who has achieved so much yet still keen to keep exploring the limits.
His journey has taught him much about resilience, preparation and focus. Dan is an inspiration to people of all ages. We were privileged to hear his story.
Real Time Learning
Immediately grabbed everyone's undivided, awestruck attention. Engaging and eye-opening.
McMillan Shakespeare Limited
All our students and teachers expressed how much they enjoyed his interactive presentation and even had parents tell us how much their kids loved it. We’d love to have him back.
Birmingham Primary School