Celia Pacquola Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Celia Pacquola
- Celia Pacquola is a much loved and in demand stand up comedian, writer and actor of the stage and screen.
- She is the 2020 winner of Dancing with the Stars.
- Has appeared on Spicks and Specks, The Project and Have You Been Paying Attention?
- Was the youngest woman to host the Melbourne Comedy Festival gala.
- Starred in the smash hit NZ film The Breaker Upperers.
Topics for Celia Pacquola
- Master of Ceremonies
- Fireside chat - mental health, anxiety
Testimonials for Celia Pacquola
Celia is fantastic, genuine and approachable. She immediately resonated with the audience and they hung on every word. Having Celia share her experiences with mental health opened hearts around the office and staff felt they were more understanding, and have more tools to use to talk to their family, friends or colleagues.
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts