- Carolyn Creswell us the Founder and CEO of Carman's.
- The growth of Carman's is the stuff of entrepreneurial dreams. Carman's is now the number one selling muesli brand in Australian supermarkets and exports to more than 30 countries.
- Named 2012 Telstra Business Woman of the Year.
- Carman's has been named one of BRW's Fastest 100 Growing Companies and in 2007 Carolyn won Ernst & Young's Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the 2008 Veuve Clicquot award, which is presented in 17 countries annually to honour exceptional women in business.
- She sits on the Board of the Human Rights Law Centre and is an Ambassador for the Asylum Seekers Resource Centre and is also Patron of the St Kilda Gatehouse.
- Carolyn’s business journey
Everyone in the audience was very engaged, taking photos of her slides with quotes and she received a big round of applause at the conclusion of her talk.
Great speaker & great story. Simply interesting & engaging.
Buxton Real Estate
Carolyn was fantastic, she has an amazing story and we would book her again!
Success Resources Australia