- Brian Greedy is an award-winning professional business presenter, who makes a difference.
- His very practical “how to” philosophy draws from over 20 years successful business experience in finance, marketing and management.
- He developed a highly successful retail and distribution business from commencement to a multi-million dollar annual turnover.
- He provides powerful, professional speeches, seminars and workshops to educate, motivate and entertain.
- Has consulted to many of Australia's top 100 companies and shared his strategies for success with companies such as Alcoa, Australia Post, BHB Billiton, Coles Myer, First National, Wesfarmers, Westpac, Woodside and Vodafone.
- Building Business for Bottom Line Results
What makes one business surge ahead in difficult times whilst others are back amongst the also-rans?
The key to success depends on just how well you can work smarter, show leadership and position the business to take advantage of growth opportunities in the new decade.
This presentation is packed with practical, solid, proven and successful ideas for you to maximise opportunities, increase motivation and personal effectiveness to lift sales and profits.
Key concepts developed
- How new business thinking is necessary to succeed in a changing marketplace.
- How to position the business to meet new consumer trends, motivations, perceptions and values to maximise influence, growth and profits.
- How to create a positive internal business culture beyond the company brand.
How to identify key priorities and set objectives for high achievement and business success.
- How to maximise the potential of every customer contact to build profits.
- How to apply 9 key success principles to build business energy, to increase sales and return on investment and effort.
- How the role of relationship selling has changed and the need for positive influence to help customers make a confident purchase decision.
- How to manage all areas of the business to balance performance.
- How to motivate the staff through leadership to achieve business goals and increased profitability.
- The Relationship Connection
Service and communication excellence
Every organisation today needs to embrace the true nature of relationship marketing, with a service value system built into every facet of activity.
In a highly competitive marketplace, product or service quality relates to the whole experience in doing business with the company.
Customer perceptions are influenced by many, sometimes silent, small relationship transactions between the organisation, public or customers.
This stimulating and ideas packed presentation delivers proven and valuable strategies to raise performance and build a clear strategic business advantage.
Key concepts developed
- How customer motivations, values and expectations are created and how to manage them for positive results.
- How to effectively influence a range of different customer personality styles.
- How positive relationships with anyone who can influence the way you do business can create success.
- How the power of workgroup culture can dramatically effect customer communications and satisfaction.
- How to identify and overcome the most common causes of negative attitudes towards customers within a work team.
- How to maximise commitment to business excellence through service delivery.
- How to create clear and precise communications with customers through a consultative approach.
- How to develop quality questioning techniques to effectively manage customer interactions.
- How to develop clear policy to manage and learn from complaints.
- How to maintain confidence and poise when dealing with difficult behaviours and situations. These principles apply to both face to face and phone interactions.
- The Power of Influence
Skills to achieve more through others
In today’s high tech low touch world the ability to positively influence others is a high priority professional development skill.
The certainty is that to progress in your chosen vocation you will need to influence more people.
Influence is a complex web of interpersonal communication factors based on personal values, confidence, personal style and level of emotional intelligence.
This is a highly practical and entertaining presentation, designed to raise the bar in professional communications with results driven ideas for immediate application.
Key concepts developed
- How to recognise, understand and relate to different personality styles in day to day interactions.
- How to recognise and overcome the communication spoilers that create roadblocks to influence.
- How aggressive and submissive behaviours are triggered and how to keep your cool in managing difficult issues.
- How an individual’s level of emotional intelligence will influence reactions and behaviour. How to increase personal performance by applying emotional intelligence.
- How maturity, self esteem and responsibility interplay in personal behaviour choices and the importance of behaviour by design rather than default.
- How to use advanced communication skills in explaining, listening and questioning to enhance influence and understanding.
- How to read and evaluate body language and how non verbal communications can be used for effective influence.
Quality material, thoroughly enjoyable.
QLD Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane QLD
A must for everyone, striving for success.
Honeycombe’s Cars and 4 Wheel Drives
Very good content, great speaker, I learnt a lot and had a good time.
Informative, instructive and challenging, the time just went too quickly.
Bosco Medical, Wynnum QLD
Informative, interesting with great use of humour.
Australian Basketball, Southport QLD
One of a handful of Australia’s world class speakers.
Media Consultant and Curtin Radio Presenter WA
Excellent, very useful ideas.
Brian is the ultimate presenter.
Issey Pty. Ltd. Osborne Park WA
The seminar teaches people in 3hours, what it takes 3 decades to learn through experience.
Options Employment, Bentley WA
Excellent value, loved the lighthearted approach, humour is always good.
Pharmacy Guild of WA, West Perth WA
Well presented, punchy, with excellent concepts to apply.
Thrifty Car Rental WA, Perth WA
For the third year in succession your presentation was exactly tailored to our conference theme. 400 delegates want you back next year.
Aust Taxi Industry Association
A marvellous presentation, innovative and stimulating directed specifically to our national audience of newsagents.
Aust Newsagents Convention
The feedback has been tremendous, the attendees came away feeling very motivated and ready to tackle their upcoming busy period with great gusto, congratulations.
The content was exactly to the topic areas we asked for. I had tears running down my face from laughter, yet the message came through loud and clear. The comments we received from our franchisees were wonderful. They all felt positive, enlightened and motivated.
Kip McGrath Education Centres
The feedback that I have received has been simply fantastic. Your relaxed and humorous style and the use of so many interesting and relevant examples made for and exceptional presentation.
Australian Telemarketing and Call Centre Association
Great to find someone who really understands business and people. Your presentation was the highlight of a great conference.
Woodman's Mitre 10
We have had nothing but complimentary remarks passed concerning the business depth and experience you brought to our seminar, made even more memorable through the humour and practical examples throughout.
Raine and Horne Shopping Centre Management Group
Your input and "performance" was obviously crucial to the success of our Bali conference. Your efforts in sending our people away all charged up and raring to go was exactly what was needed.
SDS Ausminco Digger Tools
High content information delivered with much humour and flair, captured the imagination of our dealer network. Exactly what we asked for".
Once again your professional input was a major highlight of a successful conference and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Congratulations for the marvellous presentation to the Newsagents National Convention. I found your address stimulating, interesting and of real value to all delegates.
National Newsagents Association
The high standard you set as the facilitator of our National Management School was picked up by everyone involved and feedback throughout Australia has been exceptional.
Institute of Financial Management
A solid humorous and professional real world dimension to practical business issues. A highly effective and entertaining seminar, ideal for all businesses.
First Pacific Davies.
The success of our convention can be attributed to your ability to involve the large group of delegates using your humour and influence skills. Your capacity to tailor the material to suit the audience and ensure constant stimulation was outstanding to say the least. The positive feedback from all concerned was exceptional.
Australian Funeral Directors Association
How can we thank you for the tremendous effort, fun, humour, wit and 'presence' you brought to the Indian Ocean Rim Forum. We appreciate all you achieved and thank you for being our Master of Ceremonies".
Institute of Engineers
A highly meaningful, entertaining business development session with direct relationship to our industry. The rapport developed with the audience ensured a positive learning outcome.
Ellenbrook Sanwa Property Group
Your professionalism, knowledge, expertise and business background ensured the success of the seminars, with excellent comments from participants.
Ausbiz Small Business Program
We want to thank you for your excellent and highly professional presentation designed exactly to the needs of the delegates and delivered with great flair and humour. We look forward to your participation at our future conferences.
Australian Institute of Environmental Health
Feedback from participants was that the team development session was extremely positive and successfully focused our thinking around the critical issues for the future. Your inclusive free flowing style and business depth ensured a highly successful and worthwhile program.
MG Kailis Group
Delegates comments made it clear that the workshop sessions you delivered were the best they had ever experienced.
Institute of Building Surveyors
Given the wide variety of backgrounds and business profiles, your presentation was stimulating, entertaining and covered the key areas for business growth and development.
Your presentation set the tone for the day, with delegates motivated to step outside the square and embrace change and new ideas to improve their businesses. Comments such as "Brian Greedy was fantastic" and "More of Brian Greedy please" were very common.
Heart Foundation Schools Canteen Conference
A wonderful start to the conference, thoroughly enjoyable and thought provoking with strategies to use both at work and home. Would love to listen to Brian once a week - or more often.
Disability Services Conference
Thank you for your outstanding presentation. The enthusiastic audience involvement and response you achieved was the highlight well remembered for the humour and motivational content. The balance of your key points and excellence in delivery set the scene perfectly.
RiskCover Management Conference
The content was exactly right for our Institute people, your depth of business knowledge and delivery style with humour created a relaxed atmosphere that was just right for the audience.
Retail Management Institute
Highly practical and valuable sessions on leadership and team development delivered in an interactive format to maximise learning. The humour, synergy and enthusiasm created within the group ensured positive outcomes.
Alcoa of Australia
Congratulations on your highly entertaining and effective presentations on service and retail management at our Rotarua and Coffs Harbour conferences. Over 300 retailers found the content of real value to take away and implement. This was true added value at both conferences.
Outstanding presentation held all captivated and we received magnificent feedback after presentation.
Facilities Management Association of Aus