- Ashley Dudarenok is the founder of a China-focused social media agency Alarice and China insights and training company ChoZan.
- Runs the world’s #1 YouTube business vlog about the China market, consumers and social media at Ashley Talks.
- Author of 3 Amazon bestsellers; Unlocking the World’s Largest E-Market, Digital China: Working with Bloggers, Influencers and KOLs and New Retail: Born in China Going Global.
- Creator of the self-development and mentorship program FIRE.
- Regular contributor to the SCMP, the Next Web, China Daily and is often featured in other media such as Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, WIRED, etc.
- Modern Chinese consumers
- Modern Chinese consumers: what do they want and how to sell it to them.
- Playing Tourists: the evolution of Chinese tourists and how they are impacting the world.
- Chinese social media
- What can we learn from China’s top social media platforms: Lessons to global marketers from WeChat, Weibo and Douyin.
- How to effectively work with Chinese key opinion leaders (KOLs) and run social media campaigns.
- China’s new retail
- How New Retail and China’s tech giants (Alibaba, JD, Tencent) are shaping the future of global commerce.
- A look into the booming technology sector in China; retail tech, AI, VR, IoT and more.
- China market & digital marketing training
Ashley has created a 2-day Masterclass that will bring you actionable insights as you take a deep dive into the China market, modern Chinese consumers and Chinese social media marketing and selling.
If you’re a large corporation that needs to get your team up to speed, if you’re a small business that wants to reach Chinese customers through the internet, if you’re a marketing manager who wants to move ahead in your career or an entrepreneur who wants to stay ten steps ahead, this training is for you.
Ashley understands the ecosystems of WeChat; Chinese social media/commerce; Chinese consumers; and Chinese New Retail at a level, and with a depth and breadth of knowledge, that places her among the elite thinkers and doers in Chinese Digital Commerce.
5 New Digital
Ashley is “ living the Disney brand! ” Thanks for the amazingly insightful, high-energy and entertaining workshops!
Hong Kong Disneyland
It was excellent throughout – intense learning. Good interactions, great vibes, fantastic energy from the workshop. I definitely gained so many insights on China that are very actionable.
Saatchi and Saatchi