- Arman Abrahimzadeh was the 2016 Young South Australian of the Year.
- Recipient of the 2015 Allan Sloan Young Citizen of the Year.
- Passionately advocates for better policies, procedures and legislation to protect women and children.
- Is a regular speaker at domestic violence and cadet training.
- Recipient of an OAM as part of the Queens Birthday Honours List 2018 for service to the community through social welfare organisations.
- Eliminating and preventing domestic violence
- Being an ethnic man, Arman tends to engage men of all ages and cultural backgrounds in constructive conversations.
- Domestic violence and the wide spectrum of abuse (starting with disrespect and ending with murder).
- Breaking the cycle of violence
- Intervention tactics to diffuse hostile family situations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Approaching the corporate sector with a PR campaign.
- Being the unofficial authority
- Lobbying and influencing the authorities to change policies.
- Leadership and teamwork
- Almost everything is better in numbers! How effective leadership and teamwork can achieve the impossible.
Arman was a pleasure to work with and made a significant contribution to our event. He worked to the briefing we provided him and was a positive addition to our line-up of speakers. Arman always provides a great call to action for men who want to do more to promote gender equality and help tackle the problem of violence against women.
Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (VicHealth)
Arman is an excellent communicator. He has a wonderful innate ability to connect with a teen audience. A brave, honest , powerful presentation that gave students tools to recognise family/domestic violence. Our students now feel like they can create change and strive for a respectful world.
Seaton High School
Amazing man who touched everyone in some way.
Day Surgery Nurses Association
The session with Arman was fantastic. Everyone who I have talked to has only positive things to say about the powerful insight provided into domestic violence. Afterwards, the staff asked a number of questions and Arman was brave enough to provide comprehensive and personal answers on this difficult subject. This session was very worthwhile for our staff to increase their awareness on domestic violence.
Environmental Protection Authority
Beautifully balanced speaking style. Combined personal reflection in an empathetic manner with really sound, constructive advice. Able to keep the audience engaged. Able to mix subtle humour throughout his presentation. Very professional demeanour and we appreciate the reduced fee that was charged due to us being a NFP.
Northern Health Network
Arman was an excellent speaker and engaged the audience. He certainly helped to make the day a success.
Greenwith Primary School