Yossi Ghinsberg Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Yossi Ghinsberg
- Yossi Ghinsberg is an Israeli-born inspirational speaker.
- Bestselling author of Jungle a true story of survival against all the odds in the Amazon rainforest.
- Jungle is the subject of a Discovery Channel documentary and is now a feature film in production.
- He inspires people to achieve their goals, drawing from his rich life experience across numerous fields.
- Has worked with major organisations such as BP, Citibank, Qantas, IBM, Hilton, BMW, Proctor & Gamble, Fuji Xerox, Telstra and Bayer.
Topics for Yossi Ghinsberg
- The Power to Survive
After a tragic separation from his friends, one man is lost alone for weeks in the heart of the Amazon with no food or weapons, in the midst of the worst rainy season in decades. Through this amazing experience Yossi Ghinsberg takes his audiences on an emotional experience of inner strength and self-discovery. This keynote presentation is based on Yossi’s international bestseller ‘Jungle’, now also a documentary produced by the Discovery Channel. Apart from the sheer excitement of Yossi's presentation Yossi:
- Empowers audiences to adapt to their circumstances. They learn that we are co-creators of our own realities.
- Explores how adversity is part of life; being a victim a matter of choice.
- Sailing the Seas of Change
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives nor the most intelligent, but the one most adaptable to change”. This famous adage by Charles Darwin reminds us that change is the only constant. As inherent and inevitable as change is, it is still perceived by many individuals and organizations as a problem. A master storyteller, Yossi’s keynote on change is not a lecture but a journey. Audiences will learn:
- How to release their judgments, allowing access to new perspectives
- Maintain and develop their own responsibility and power.
- Laws of the Jungle - Jaguars Don’t Need Self-Help Books
The only species that separates and alienates itself from nature is our own. Isolated in that seclusion we either try to dominate nature or protect ourselves from it. In this keynote, Yossi asks his audience to see ‘the big picture’ and remember that it is our birth right to be and feel part of our planet and the entire universe we live in. The ‘Laws of the Jungle’ can be delivered as a 60 to 90 minute keynote or extended to a three hour breakout session. Audiences will:
- Be taught the 'Laws of the Jungle' bringing breakthroughs and transformations to both individuals and organizations.
- Why these laws are vital and cannot be ignored.
- The Manifestation of Vision - Eightfold Path of Action
Success is the most sought after need of individuals and organizations. Yet success seems elusive as it is defined in many different ways and always seems to belong somewhere in the future. Through eight carefully crafted actions, The Manifestation of Vision participants are initiated into a new realm of possibilities, where the present moment is of clarity and the futures are unrestricted. The Eightfold Path of Action indicates that this course is about ‘doing’ rather than ‘thinking’ about it. This session will:
- Enable and empower participants to meet any adversity as a challenge and confront it as a consolidated team.
- Following the seminar all attendees receive access to a closed discussion forum for continued support and ongoing change.
Testimonials for Yossi Ghinsberg
Spectacular, inspiring, emotional, breathtaking... all of these superlatives and more have been used by delegates who were privileged to hear you. You have touched many hearts with your wonderful story and people who have now read your book following the conference keep talking about ‘this inspiring man called Yossi Ghinsberg.
Travelscene American Express
Yossi, thank you! Your story was truly amazing and your message was right on target with the entire audience.
IBM Global Services
Thank you for your invaluable contribution to our recent Nokia Day conference. Your address was perfectly suited to our theme. Feedback received from the group was outstanding which can only be attributed to your ability to communicate the events you experienced whilst in the Amazon. The storytelling at the themed dinner was superb with all staff mesmerized by your presentation.
It's always a challenge to find speakers of the right calibre for these high profile events. Your story was both fascinating and challenging. You possess the extremely rare gift of a great storyteller with the ability to create word pictures which capture the imagination of an audience and take them on a journey with you. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you again in the future.
…quite simply, breathtaking. I urge you to hear Yossi’s story. I have never seen a packed room of around 700 people to be so totally absorbed at a convention session in my career.
National Insurance Brokers Association
Your story illustrates that internal strength and a desire to succeed and in fact survive is inherent in us all, we only need to tap into our personal resources and we too can overcome any obstacle.
Yossi’s story is an inspiration and demonstrates clearly the strength of the human mind and what it is capable of achieving. The reception after his first presentation was such that we invited yossi to make a second presentation on the following day.
Powerful and effective, you certainly had the audience with you all the way, conquered , inspired and enriched.
Gold Coast Tourism Bureau
I have worked in the conference industry for many years and have not been quite so amazed by a presentation as I was by Yossi’s.
I can only recommend Yossi and his ability to capture audiences to anyone who has the need to add the extra unexpected.