Wayne Quilliam Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Wayne Quilliam
- Wayne Quilliam has created, curated and shown more than 300 exhibitions across the globe including projecting onto the Sydney Harbour bridge and producing the new 3D show ‘Connection’.
- He has won the National NAIDOC Artist of the Year Award, National Portrait Gallery Award, Supply Nation Business of the Year, City of Melbourne Art Award.
- Wayne published Culture is Life, with Hardie Grant and is preparing his second book.
- He has appeared on numerous television and radio shows throughout the world.
- Wayne has presented at the United Nations and created 4 significant exhibitions and documentaries in New York and Geneva.
- Wayne owns the first Indigenous Wine label in Australia, collaborating with an Italian fashion designer on the new range released in 2023.
- Current projects Wayne is currently working on include: filming and photographing the new Indigenous Literacy Foundation Video; design, curate and shoot a new series of photographic art for a new 5 star hotel in New Zealand opening in 2024; creating for major exhibition at Cooee Gallery in Sydney during Head On Festival; shooting for new Mt Yengo wine label for the launch in Nevada USA; photography and filming APY Lands Grand Final in Central Desert; film and photos for 178 Quest Hotels over the next 10 months.
- Wayne has also recently finished filming a documentary on Indigenous business and culture in Alaska, New York, Washington and New Orleans.
Topics for Wayne Quilliam
- NAIDOC, Reconciliation
- Indigenous culture and arts
- Indigenous Business
- Community – rural, remote and urban