- Turia Pitt is a former model and fitness junkie who got caught in a devastating fire while working as a mining engineer in the remote Kimberley region in 2011.
- She received full thickness burns to 65% of her body, lost seven fingers, endured six grueling months in hospital, underwent over 200 operations and spent two years in recovery.
- Turia has rebuilt her life, defying every expectation placed on her in the ultimate story of triumph over adversity.
- In 2016, she competed in her first IRONMAN competition.
- She is an ambassador for Interplast Australia & New Zealand and to date has helped raise almost $1 million dollars in donations and $3 million dollars in awareness.
In her keynote, Turia shares some of her biggest achievements, the strategies that helped her rebuild her life and achieve some of her biggest goals and emphasise that when we get our mindset right, we become unstoppable.
Want more self-belief, confidence and more resilience? Set and GET an audacious goal. Whether that be becoming the best salesperson in your division or finally running a marathon, Turia shares with you her proven 7-step framework to achieving anything and becoming a high performer.
The feedback on Turia’s keynote has been phenomenal. As someone who has survived against overwhelming odds and has gone on to thrive in the ultimate story of triumph over adversity - Turia is truly inspiring!! Turia was the perfect for our event, very engaging presenter with a powerful message.
Excellent, everyone loved her!
Affinia Financial Advisers Limited
Amazing woman, very inspirational.
Australian Independent Rural Retailers