- The entertainment starts as soon as the function begins with our ‘special’ waiters working, serving the guests, each in their own unique way! Guests are completely in the dark as they are waited on by the very friendly, outgoing and at times, slightly unprofessional waiters.
- After the food service has finished it appears there is no entertainment but the Waiters have decided they will do something about it! Apparently and one of the girls can sing? All is then revealed in a very funny, jaw dropping sequence as the waiters become the band, filling the dance floor and providing a fantastic night of fun, comedy and outstanding entertainment.
- Feedback includes; The singing waiters routine took our team completely by surprise. The ‘reveal’ was just fantastic. Our team then didn’t want to get off the dance floor! -David Gopperth, Westpac NZ Ltd.
- Full singing waiter's performance comprising 2 or 3 roving comical waiters working the room as waiters, and then ‘revealing’ themselves.
- Their ‘hidden’ talents provide anything from a 30 - 40 min to 3 hours stage show guaranteed to fill up the dance floor.
The 'Singing Waiters' act is professional, comical, creative and ultimately hilariously entertaining.
Manager of Organisational Training & Development
Exceeded our expectations – energy, enthusiasm, creativity and obvious passion to make a difference for us was impressive.
The Singing Waiters were a brilliant addition to our awards evening. They provided humour and entertainment to the night, which was exactly what we were after. As waiters they were hilarious and as entertainment they were fantastic. The transition from waiters to entertainment worked wonderfully and there was a great crowd up on the dance floor – we never thought we’d see the limbo at our awards evening, but with the Singing Waiters you have to expect the unexpected! We have had hugely positive feedback about the function, with plenty of comments on the Singing Waiters and how they really helped make the awards evening such a success. We would not hesitate to recommend John and his team for any function.