Tawera Nikau Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tawera Nikau
- Tawera Nikau is a rugby league star, a New Zealand International Nikau played for a number of professional clubs in England and Australia such as the Cronulla Sharks and Melbourne Storm.
- He is currently Managing Director of Team One International a training company which specializes in improving an organisation’s Culture.
- He has been appointed as a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit for Services to Rugby League and the community and in 2011 recognized as an Emerging Leader by the Sir Peter Blake Trust.
- He has been a TV presenter for both Maori TV and Sky, he’s also a first-rate public speaker and extremely proficient and entertaining Master of Ceremonies.
- Standing Tall is the revealing biography of Tawera’s life at the top of his sport, the personal cost of his career and the challenges he has had to overcome and why he is such an inspirational New Zealander.
- He is an excellent communicator and a very relatable presenter who due to tragedy in his personal life has an important and motivational message that can be translated to any type of audience.
Topics for Tawera Nikau
- Motivation and overcoming adversity
- Rugby league
- Teamwork and culture
- Leadership and high performance
- Master of ceremonies
Testimonials for Tawera Nikau
Just a note to let Tawera know how much we appreciated his work on our recent NZI Business Update, we’ve had outstanding feedback from our people about the sessions he was involved with around the country. As you know we have some internal changes underway at the moment that are difficult for a number of our people, and Tawera’s message really resonated with them - and absolutely hit the mark! These sessions achieved exactly what we were hoping for, reflected in the change of attitude in many of our people and also in the formal post-event feedback provided. It was also noted and greatly appreciated how he incorporated some of our key messaging into his presentation, reinforcing the importance of He Toa Takatini.
NZI Business Update Sessions, New Zealand
We had the pleasure of securing Tawera Nikau as our closing Keynote Speaker at our Harvey Norman Inaugural Global Electrical Franchisees Conference to an audience of over 800 franchisees, franchisees partners and suppliers. Tawera is a true professional and is a pleasure to work with; I would not hesitate to recommend his services to any company that need a truly inspiring and motivational speaker. Once I heard him speak at a conference that I attended, I knew I had to have him at our Harvey Norman Electrical Conference. His down to earth personality and exceptional success on the sports field allows him to connect with all walks of life and engage with them all. He added incredible value to the day and I am sure that all delegates have taken something away with them.
Harvey Norman Inaugural Global Electrical Franchisees Conference, Sydney
General Manager Electrical
Not only was Tawera a joy to work with, he delivered his presentation with professionalism, grace and ease. The audience were overwhelmed by the messages he conveyed and were lining up to congratulate and thank him for his contribution to the overall success of the event. Tawera was the highest rated speaker at the event out of 26 presenters. He scored an outstanding 4.84 out of a possible 5. I would not hesitate in recommending Tawera to anybody looking for a relatable presenter with an important message that can be translated to any type of audience. Our delegates come from all manner of backgrounds and industries and were all able to take something from Tawera’s presentation. His down to earth manner and willingness to spend time and engage with our guests was a welcome addition to the presentation. He added much value to the day and we look forward to working with Tawera in the near future.
Mastering SAP Financials Conference, Sydney
Research and Production Director
It was evident from the moment Tawera entered the room that he carried with him a real presence and this was something felt by everyone. Tawera captured the audience’s attention immediately and spoke about his experiences in a straight forward style mixing motivation, inspiration and humor. It was appreciated by all. Before and after his formal address, Tawera spent considerable time mingling with the audience and it was this giving of his time in such a personal way, as much as his actual speech, that made such a positive impression on everyone. On behalf of the Gungahlin Bulls, thank you very much.
Gungahlin Bulls M.R.L.F.C Inaugural Club Fundraising Luncheon, Canberra