Tanya Williams Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tanya Williams
- Tanya Williams makes her own rules and is not your typical marketing presenter. She is not obsessed with social media, like most.
- She has been on stages for many years so comfortable presenting to large and small groups.
- Tanya has appeared on major media channels include The Project, Sunrise, Today, news.com, MammaMia, Honey, Courier Mail, ABC.
- With over 25 years in the marketing world, Tanya Williams is not afraid to be different. One look at her website will show you that.
Topics for Tanya Williams
- Marketing without social media - future or fantasy?
- The 5 minute digital marketer – Why having no time is B.S
- Walk a mile in my Choo's – Unlocking a simple marketing experience
- Will create custom keynotes to suit the event
Testimonials for Tanya Williams
I just wanted to pass on my thanks to you for guest speaking at our Round Table at Flagship branch yesterday. We received some excellent feedback on your presentation from our clients and Business Banking Specialists that attended. Our team advised that it was the best presentation we have had so far around social media strategies for small business.
Commonwealth Bank Flagship
Tanya spoke on our Entrepreneurs Fire Side Chat: Creative, Courageous And Collaborative Leadership at our Women in Leadership Conference Brisbane. Tanya spoke honestly and powerfully about her entrepreneurial journey and shared insights from her wonderful, truthful, book. Tanya inspired a 70+ audience with her mantra ‘Never let anyone dull your sparkle’! We had very positive feedback from both speakers and delegates in attendance. Thank you!
Thank you for your recent presentation to our ALPMA members on social recruiting and building talent communities. Your delivery was very engaging, passionate and we came away with practical tips for our workplaces. It certainly made us think much more widely about how we can use social media in the
Tanya did an incredible job speaking at the Women in Business Co lunch sharing how to pimp our profiles and get the most out of LinkedIn. She has incredible knowledge in the digital space and was a delight to listen too. There were many ah-ha moments and lots of note-taking went down. Everyone took away a great deal and there was a lot of enthusiastic discussion about the topic over lunch. If
action is any indication of success, then Tanya’s talk was a great success! Within a day several women had privately messaged me to say they’d already made changes to their LinkedIn profiles. I highly recommend Tanya to anyone needing a keynote speaker.
Jo Westaway Photography
Host of Women In Business Co
Tanya delivered an inspiring session for our recent Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI) forum. Her delivery style is engaging and thought-provoking. Tanya uses relevant stats to support her message and provided lots of takeaways to implement. A true professional who clearly understands the digital space and how to use this space to engage employees and build your business brand. Thank you Tanya, I certainly would recommend others to use your services.