Tammy Van Wisse Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tammy Van Wisse
- Tammy van Wisse has swum more than 65,000kms, equivalent to one-and-half times around the planet.
- She is the fastest woman to swim the Cook Strait, New Zealand.
- Tammy is the first and only person in world to swim Bass Strait (97.4km) – Tasmania to Victoria, Australia.
- Tammy van Wisse is the fastest person to swim Loch Ness, Scotland.
- She is the fastest person to swim 2438km length of the Murray River, Australia.
- Tammy is a champion for change highlighting the Murray River’s environmental plight from her own perspective as a “human water quality tester”.
- She broke world record for New York to New Jersey, USA as tribute to Gertrude Ederle, Tammy van Wisse was the first woman across the English Channel and her contribution to Women in Sport.
- Tammy has a day named after her in New Jersey, USA.
- She is the winner of round Manhattan Island Marathon Race, USA (48kms).
- She has done two solo swims of the English Channel with honour of fastest person across in 1993 and first brother & sister to cross together in 1994.
- Tammy van Wisse was Lifesaver of the Year & winner of more than 150 Victorian State Lifesaving Titles.
- She was named Australian Geographic “Adventurer of the Year.
- Tammy is Ambassador for National Drowning Prevention Day & Play it Safe by the Water.
- Tammy van Wisse is Ambassador for The Male Hug – raising awareness of Men’s Mental Health.
Topics for Tammy Van Wisse
- Go the distance
World class athlete + mindset master = peak performance + productivity
It’s one thing to set goals, it’s another to complete them!
From Tammy’s dynamic keynote, your team will learn:
- How to weather uncertainty, swells and troughs and stay on course
- How to stay energized & shift your mindset when the goal is in the distance
- The 5 habits of highly persistent people
- How to drown out the voice of procrastination
- How to find the drive to cope with changing conditions
- How to triumph when the going gets tough
- Learn. Grow. Lead – aspire to inspire
- Success is a marathon team effort
- You can do it!!
- Goal setting – unleashing the power within to create enduring success
- The human water quality tester!
Testimonials for Tammy Van Wisse
Tammy van Wisse was fantastic. She provided an inspiring presentation and was a pleasure to talk to and communicate with throughout the event and in the lead up to it. The booking was also simple and well coordinated.
As the opening speaker for our Outstanding Women’s Series you have certainly set a high standard for others to follow.
GM – Corporate Services
Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
Tammy van Wisse’ happy friendly nature and her engaging personality was exactly what we were after for our launch.
Victoria Police Games Federation
Brilliant, inspirational, motivating and entertaining, captivated the audience. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.
Tammy van Wisse was both a delightful, entertaining speaker as well as a person that genuinely motivates. Her style of presentation combines anecdotal recollections of her experiences with underlying determination to succeed. She is attractive, warm, highly personable, funny, and intelligent and is able to use her experiences to instill in her audiences the value of goal setting and how goals can be achieved through planning, determination and true grit.
I believe that every company should have a “shot of Tammy”, every now and again, to show them that if you set your mind to anything, you can achieve it with a little effort.
Tammy van Wisse delighted the audience with her motivational talk. She was intelligent, entertaining and charming, and most of all - inspirational.
Australian Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
You have given us the courage and determination to continue on with the things we want to pursue in life whether they be great or small, difficult or easy. I know that you have become an idol to many of the girls due to your inner strength which you called on to enable you to defy all odds and achieve your goals and aspirations.
Melbourne Girls’ College
Tammy van Wisse was SIMPLY FANTASTIC! A wonderful inspiration and great example of what can be achieved with a determined approach! Thank you for providing the opportunity to have her speak at our camp.
Caulfield Grammar School
Excellent. Tammy van Wisse’ unique and enthusiastic style of presenting was not only entertaining but of great value for our year 12 students.
Lalor Secondary College