- Steve Lange's business Tony’s Tyre Service was not only considered to be a leader in the tyre industry but right across the retail sector. Many customer service training organisations held them up as the prime example of providing exceptional service to their customers through their people and the extremely strong culture throughout the organization.
- Steve developed a number of initiatives which are now practiced throughout the industry.
- Steve also has businesses in the hospitality industry and has applied a number of his tools to them resulting in a massive 40% increase in revenue.
- Steve has presented to a number of sectors and clients which include: Hire Industry, ALGIM, Flooring Industry, AMP, Westpac, Leading Edge, Progressive Meats, Harcourts Real Estate, NZ Educators, Loan Market NZ, Foodstuffs, Motel Association and many more.
- Employing the right people
- Developing a meaningful team culture
- How to empower people to deliver and win
- Choosing the right media
- Recognising your number one
- Simple cost effective surveying and why
- Reward and recognition
ALGIM is the Association of Local Government Information Management who looks after the needs of Local Authorities in New Zealand in regards to ICT and Contact Centres. ALGIM runs a series of events for its members each year and recently organised a national Local Government Customer Service Conference in Nelson where we invited Steve Lange to be a keynote speaker. Steve had the audience captured from the very start, not only because he was a familiar face from his TV commercials but he had a story to tell which came from the heart. He had a vision of what he wanted to achieve, the passion and drive to make it happen and a compelling desire to put the customer first at all costs. He is a true Kiwi icon and stands by his principles for service in a unique Kiwi fashion. Our delegates gave glowing feedback from Steve's presentation and we would have no hesitation in recommending Steve Lange to any event organiser.