Shirley Taylor Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Shirley Taylor
- Shirley Taylor is the founder and CEO of STTS Training, a leading specialist in leadership and communication.
- Shirley is also author of 12 books on communication and success skills of which 'Model Business Letters, Emails and Other Business Documents' has established itself as the guide on clear and effective writing, with over half a million copies sold worldwide.
- Originally from Sheffield, UK, and with over 30 years in speaking and training, Shirley has lived and worked in Singapore, Bahrain, Canada and UK.
- Shirley Taylor is the 21st President of the Global Speakers Federation, and was President of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore 2011-12.
- She has earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP).
Topics for Shirley Taylor
- Connecting the dots to grow yourself and your business
Shirley Taylor takes you on an inspirational journey as she connects the dots on her own pathway of professional and personal success.
In looking back, Shirley shares humorous and heart-warming stories as she reveals key lessons that have helped her to grow.
You will then connect the dots to reveal the key common element that took her from secretary in Sheffield to trainer in Singapore, international bestselling author, and trusted global speaker.
- Rock your role in our automated world
Shirley Taylor shares how you can transform your work and your life by embracing not only our high-tech world, but also a high-touch, high-trust mindset.
Shirley shares her unique 5-step model that will encourage everyone to add value, and make a positive human difference.
You’ll leave inspired to reinvent yourself and really make your mark in our ever-changing world.
- It’s 2022, not 1922! Prove you are human!
Over the last few decades, the world and everything in it has changed enormously.
But there’s still one major area of our lives where so many people are stuck in the past. This is something that billions of people are doing every day – and it happens when people put their fingers on the keyboard to write!
While encouraging participants to embrace change as our world becomes even more high-tech, Shirley Taylor encourages everyone to “prove you are human” in more ways than one, especially when you write.
Testimonials for Shirley Taylor
What Shirley did was beyond expectations. She delivered a presentation that hit all the right notes with memorable takeaways that left an impact.
motion - the creative influence
Shirley, you were high energy and engaging as always. The connecting the dots segment made everyone self-reflect.
EZ-Link Pte Ltd, Singapore
Shirley's training around simplifying written communication to make it clear, personable and focused has received the most positive feedback for any external training we have ever run for our support staff. I regularly hear about how this has changed the way my colleagues write. The really practical, hands-on and engaging manner of her workshops cemented the learning and quickly developed confidence. Highly recommend!
Head of Professional Learning & Development
UWC South East Asia
The attendees were not prepared for your enthusiasm and energy. You had them laughing, smiling and participating all the way. You left them begging for more!
Corporate Events Manager