Saroo Brierley Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Saroo Brierley
- In 1986, aged only 5, Saroo Brielrey lost all contact with his family when he was at a train station in India waiting for his brother.
- Saroo was adopted by an Australian family and spent the next 25 years in Tasmania.
- He embarked on a virtual odyssey of his homeland and, after many hours poring over Google Earth, armed only the images that were etched into his brain as a 5 year old.
- Their reunion in 2012 made headlines across the world, and his full story is recounted in his #1 international bestselling autobiography, A Long Way Home.
- The film Lion, based on his autobiography was released in November 2016 to great acclaim. It has been nominated for four Golden Globe and six Academy Awards and stars Nicole Kidman and Dev Patel.
Topics for Saroo Brierley
- A long way home
Testimonials for Saroo Brierley
Saroo Brierley was a very genuinely sincere speaker, he had the audience captured from the first moment. ... keep reading
Royal Hobart Hospital Research
Saroo Brierley was an excellent speaker and his inspirational story was very well received by our clients. They particularly enjoyed the Q&A component of Saroo’s address - his openness, honesty and heart-felt non-scripted answers. Saroo was a pleasure to work with, he communicated clearly with us and he was very happy to accommodate our ideas. We would definitely recommend him as a keynote speaker!
Saroo Brierley is very engaging. He totally holds his audience. He is very generous with his time and everyone warmed to him.
Enterprises & Training Company Limited
Amazing human, amazing speaker. Never met someone so famous but yet so humble. His speech made so many people cry, but also gave them a strong message of “not giving up.”
Project Management Institute
(PMI) - Melbourne Chapter
Great story of course and Saroo Brierley was very easy to deal with.