- Sam McCool has hosted the TEDxSydney Business Hive for 3 years running.
- He has performed sell-out seasons at the Sydney Opera House in 2012 and 2016.
- He was a finalist on Australia's Got Talent as a stand up comedian.
- He is the writer and performer of Lighten Up for Sydney Theatre Company and Griffin Theatre Company.
- Writer and actor for online ad campaign for Microsoft / Nokia.
- His TV credits include Glasshouse, Can of Worms, FOXTEL and Australia's Got Talent.
- His radio credits include ABC Radio, Wave FM, Pulse FM, FBi and 2SER.
- His film credits include Dags, Eclipse and Mao’s Last Dancer.
- He has written for Stand Up Comedy Magazine LA and Beat Magazine Bali.
- He has hosted events for Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison.
- His tech involvements include Sydney StartUp Hub, The Studio, DELL and SingularityU.
- MC / Comedian
Sam McCool is one of the most trusted and highly-requested professional MC/comedians in Australia. He adds his unique flavour to each event by writing original tailored material, and is as confident and competent in both high-end corporate events as he is with blue-collar employees.
- Uniting opposition, and learning from difference.
- Mid-life oasis
- Avert mid-life crisis, re-awaken your motivation and find your ideal future.
- 9 Lives
- How to cheat death and come out thriving. Sam has survived multiple near death experiences including Bali bomb, open heart surgery, zero oxygen while scuba diving, falling off motorbikes in Cuba, Thailand, Bali, Malaysia, 2 close-call car crashes, 2nd degree burns etc.
Sam did an absolutely amazing job at entertaining our extremely diverse workforce. Truly entertaining, truly funny, truly engaging, truly special
Fantastic performance at our Vivid event last week. We had key clients and business partners in attendance and feedback was unanimously positive… your performance hit the mark for what was a diverse and discerning group!
Genesys & IPAC
Sam was very easy to work with, did his research, was politically correct, engaged with the audience and was perfect for our ﬁnale lunch
National Convention Manager
Sam’s performance was outstanding because it catered so aptly to a very speciﬁc and sophisticated audience comprised of professors and academic and professional staff at UNSW. Sam’s style, content and level of humour were on target for the academic audience.
President, Academic Board
Sam was hilarious and appropriate, perfectly pitching his multi-cultural humour to the high-proﬁle university audience, poking fun at common cultural stereotypes. Sam is intelligent, hilarious, and a great communicator with great values. He was very supportive of the human rights focus. We received excellent feedback from everyone in the audience.
Student Equity Ofﬁcer, SEADU
I never cease to be amazed at his range of personalities, voices, characters, all of which he uses to really engage with the audience. It was great to see everyone join in the fun and games, relax and enjoy themselves
National Insurance Brokers Association
We've had the pleasure of having Sam entertain our guests at 3 of our Gala Lunch events around the country with 300-500 people at each. Sam is undeniably an outstanding comedian who relates to people of all backgrounds and cultures
National Events Manager
National Insurance Brokers Association
Sam's skills as an MC and comedian are to be recognised as outstanding. I have seen Sam work in multiple situations from high level corporate events to more social stand up performances. His engagement with a wide variety of audiences sets Sam apart from others.
Partnerships & Loyalty Marketing Director
Asia Paciﬁc, Mastercard
Thank you for making everybody laugh and excellent and professional presentation. I am sure we will be calling you again!
Sam, is not just a comedian, he’s a 'Master of Atmosphere' and a 'Mood Changer’. I still have clients and guests commenting on how great ‘that comedian was’ and if he ‘Does he do corporate gigs? I’d like him to do ours’. He has to be the funniest comedian I have ever seen’.
Oncology Children's Foundation
Extremely funny & quick witted - working the room with such ease. He had the crowd in stitches. The whole team had a great time. I would deﬁnitely recommend Sam to entertain at any event - you will not be disappointed!
Not only is Sam hilarious, he has the gift of putting his audience at ease then having them in stitches of laughter. I literally had tears rolling down my face during Sam's performance
Having met Sam at the “St Vincent de Paul CEO Sleep Out”, I was impressed with his humour, quick wit and conﬁdence dealing with CEO’s of all calibers. His speed, creativity and ability to research and tap into the underlying currents of our company culture were impressive
Postclick / Komli Media
With events in 5 Australian capital cities, a demanding schedule of early morning ﬂights, short turnarounds and the ability to cooperate and adapt to the individual styles of 17 different presenters. His hours of detailed script preparation, creative ideas and development with the event producer and his friendly disposition endeared him to all of our presenters, earning him a recall 2 years in a row. He comes highly recommended for clients holding similar multi-day, multi-location events where more is required than just another event emcee.
Canadian Tourism Commission
Sam was the consummate professional. His material was original, witty and had the whole audience from kids to adults in stitches
Environment Program Manager
Waverley, Woollahra, Randwick Councils
Sam was well-prepared with witty, well-researched remarks for all our staff. I highly recommend Sam for future corporate and private functions as his performance was of a high standard and left us with fond memories of the evening
CEO, Senior Project Manager
Bovis Lend Lease
Sam is a laugh!
Supervising Production Manager
ABC TV Australia