Sam Bailey Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sam Bailey
- Sam Bailey defies limitations as a farmer, pilot, husband, and best-selling author, all while navigating life from a wheelchair.
- From an idyllic upbringing in the Australian bush to a life-altering outback accident, Sam's compelling narrative captivates with his pragmatic and resolute storytelling style.
- Overcoming challenges, he realizes his lifelong farming ambition by ingeniously adapting to four-wheel biking, devising machinery access, and mastering ultralight flying.
- United with Jenny Black, former Tamworth-based ABC radio Rural Reporter, their love story garners attention on "Australian Story" and culminates in the book 'Head Over Heels,' inspiring others as they jointly manage their NSW farm and ambitiously pioneer the ground breaking "Helifirst" initiative.
Topics for Sam Bailey
- Challenges and triumphs
- Will to succeed in the face of adversity
Testimonials for Sam Bailey
Above my expectation.
ORM Pty. Ltd.
Sam had the audience captivated. He spoke from the heart and is a true inspiration to all.
I watched this magic happen in an audience recently. The words in Sam’s presentation (he calls it “a few yarns strung together”) resonated deep within them and cut through into their behaviour. People openly shared that they experienced more access to their potential, family, dreams, participation and to romance in their relationships. Men and women alike were profoundly moved by this young farmer’s courage, humility and plain speaking. Some Aussie males even commented to Jenny that THEY could marry her husband!!!
It was clear that these effects would last well beyond the conference room.
Sam has a special gift which needs to be shared around this great country of ours. He is deservedly one of an elite group of people chosen to be an Ambassador for the Australia Day Council and I would thoroughly recommend him for any audience, as his message transcends occupations and reaches into peoples’ humanity.
Australia’s most engaged female speaker
Sam Bailey was the perfect choice for our guest speaker at the Business Awards. Moree has gone through some tough times recently with 2 of the biggest floods is 36 years ravaging our town last November and February. His story made us realise that when you get knocked down like that the only way is up. His zest for life is contagious and after hearing his story you realise his life is still full of daily battles but that doesn't stop him from living it to the fullest. Not only do Moree have a lot of respect for Sam, after Friday night, Jenny Bailey was put on a pedestal of her own, what a wonderful human being she is. Thank you all for allowing us to hear and feel their experience.
Moree & District Chamber of Commerce & Industry