- Russell Ord was the 2016 International Sports Photographer of The Year.
- Is the subject of an ABC documentary called One Shot, an art series on creatives.
- Has 19 years as a professional Fireman in the Western Australian Fire brigade (FESA).
- Shanan Worrall has been an abalone diver in the some of the most remote and wild spots on earth.
- He has developed a ground-breaking shark deterrent business, called Shark Eyes.
Resilience & Adversity
Overcoming personal challenges and fears then turning them into peak performances and a positive mindset.
The ability to make high-stress situations totally manageable and not high stress at all, the art of making good decisions acting instinctively and decisively under pressure.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Coping with the stress and aftermath of real- life experiences, PTSD and the ability to stay connected and contribute to the community. Using negative experiences as a tool to grow in a positive direction.