Russell Ord and Shanan Worrall Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Russell Ord and Shanan Worrall
- Shanan Worrell was raised in a deeply religious community. His brother committed suicide … leaving Shanan to deal with years of mental anguish.
- He has been an abalone diver in the some of the most remote and wild spots on earth.
- He has developed a ground-breaking shark deterrent business, called Shark Eyes.
- Russell Ord is famed for photographing a violent twist of Indian Ocean known simply as 'The Right'.
- The hard-won image served as the focal point for his celebrated documentary; One Shot, an ABC art series on creatives.
Topics for Russell Ord and Shanan Worrall
- Resilience and adversity
Overcoming personal challenges and fears then turning them into peak performances and a positive mindset.
The ability to make high-stress situations totally manageable and not high stress at all, the art of making good decisions acting instinctively and decisively under pressure.
- Mental health and wellbeing
Coping with the stress and aftermath of real- life experiences, PTSD and the ability to stay connected and contribute to the community. Using negative experiences as a tool to grow in a positive direction.
Testimonials for Russell Ord and Shanan Worrall
Russell and Shanan were a perfect mix of levity, authenticity and inspiration. Their story was captivating and it had everyone spellbound. It was an absolute pleasure to have the boys speak at our session, great story and awesome blokes too!
Loan Market Group
It was refreshing that Russel and Shanan weren't necessarily polished or overly rehearsed, this meant they were very authentic.
Australian Institute of Conveyancers WA Division Inc.
Russell Ord and Shanan Worrall really engaged the audience, the photographs were a fantastic complement to their presentation. Their personal stories really tied in with our safety conference, how they have overcome personal adversities and reinforced they sought professional help to do this. They are both very inspiring people and will recommend them to others.
Department of Education WA