- Russel Howcroft, is well known as one of the panellists on the The Gruen Transfer and has become the very public face of brand marketing and advertising in Australia.
- Is chair of the Council of the Australian Film Television and Radio School, 2020.
- Received the highly prized Charlie Award on the basis of personal brand creation.
- Former chief creative officer and a partner at PwC Australia.
- Spent the next 11 years running his own agencies with various partners, before joining George Patterson Y&R.
- Former chairman of the Advertising Federation of Australia.
- Alignment of ideas
- Commercialisation of ideas
- Emotions as a business driver
Russel was very engaging and on scope for what we wanted to get across. He was also very easy to talk to, and even when between both parties we changed the presentation at late notice, there was no issues.
Fraser Coast Regional Council
Russel was brilliant! He engaged really well with the audience and happily chatted with people after his presentation. He is an expert in his field and a genuinely lovely person. We received very positive feedback from our members about Russel and are very pleased with the event.
Murray Business Network
Russell is an absolute delight. He arrived early and mingled comfortably with the crowd both before and after his presentation. His presentation was first class and captivated his audience with stories from all aspects of his professional life. I very highly recommend Russell to any audience of any profession since he adds value to any event.