Rohan Browning Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Rohan Browning
- In 2019, Rohan Browning became the first Australian in a decade to participate in the men’s 100m event at a World Championships.
- In March 2021, he became the fastest Australian on home soil clocking 10.05 seconds at the Queensland Track Classic to qualify for Tokyo 2020.
- In April 2021 he was one of 15 athletes to be selected for Australia’s Olympic Team after the National Athletics Championships – where he won the national title.
- In 2021 Tokyo Olympics he became the first Australian to compete in the men's 100m at an Olympic Games for 17 years where he proceeded through to the semis after winning his heat in a time of 10.01.
- Outside of his athletic life, Browning is currently studying a five-year law degree at Sydney University.
Topics for Rohan Browning
- High performance
- Performance mindset
- Dealing with pressure
Testimonials for Rohan Browning
We had Rohan speak at the event that we were hosting online for one of our most strategic clients. The event was about partnership, collaboration and achievements and Rohan was the highlight of the day! Rohan was articulate, approachable and engaging - a natural speaker Many clients commented afterwards that they were inspired by the young athlete, admired his achievements and really appreciated the opportunity to hear from him. I would highly recommend Rohan to anyone who is looking to bring a highlight to their event in the face of a rising sports star.