- Sir Richard Hadlee is regarding by many as New Zealand's greatest ever cricketer.
- NZ Sportsperson of the Year in 1980 & 86; NZ Sportsman of the last 25 years in 1987; NZ Sportsman of the Decade in 1989; Inducted into the ICC World Cricket Hall of Fame in 2009.
- Author of 13 books including his biography, cricket coaching and cricket humour.
- International Cricket commentator & columnist.
- Accomplished after dinner (anecdotal and humour) and or motivational speaker for over 30 years.
- After dinner speaker
- Cricket anecdotes and humour sure to amuse and entertain any audience
- Motivational speaker
- His life story including good, bad and indifferent times and using life’s learning experiences to make him a better person
- Professionalism in sport and relating that to business
- Values, high standards, hard work
- Goal setting
- Having a purpose, focus and direction to achieve your dreams. Going beyond what you think you are capable of achieving
- Team work
- What makes a successful Team? Together Everyone Achieves More
- Role Models who inspire others to reach and fulfil their potential. “Leadership is getting what you want done by someone"
Excellent. Extremely good presentation – well prepared mixed comfortably with guests and was very amenable to photo participation. Highly recommended!
Richard Hadlee has a life outside cricket. But, he skilfully used his cricket learning to tell us a little about personalities, people and achieving.
The Steel Institute of Australia
Our audience appreciated Richard's presentation style and wit. He hit the mark with the audience.