Sir Richard Hadlee MBE Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sir Richard Hadlee MBE
- Sir Richard Hadlee is regarding by many as New Zealand's greatest ever cricketer.
- NZ Sportsperson of the Year in 1980 & 86; NZ Sportsman of the last 25 years in 1987; NZ Sportsman of the Decade in 1989; Inducted into the ICC World Cricket Hall of Fame in 2009.
- Author of 13 books including his biography, cricket coaching and cricket humour.
- International Cricket commentator & columnist.
- Accomplished after dinner (anecdotal and humour) and or motivational speaker for over 30 years.
Topics for Sir Richard Hadlee MBE
- After dinner speaker
Cricket anecdotes and humour sure to amuse and entertain any audience.
- Motivational speaker
His life story including good, bad and indifferent times and using life’s learning experiences to make him a better person.
- Professionalism in sport and relating that to business
Values, high standards, hard work.
- Goal setting
Having a purpose, focus and direction to achieve your dreams. Going beyond what you think you are capable of achieving.
- Team work
What makes a successful Team? Together everyone achieves more.
Role Models who inspire others to reach and fulfil their potential. “Leadership is getting what you want done by someone".
Testimonials for Sir Richard Hadlee MBE
Excellent. Extremely good presentation – well prepared mixed comfortably with guests and was very amenable to photo participation. Highly recommended!
Richard Hadlee has a life outside cricket. But, he skilfully used his cricket learning to tell us a little about personalities, people and achieving.
The Steel Institute of Australia
Our audience appreciated Richard's presentation style and wit. He hit the mark with the audience.